• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Buck 'n' a Bronco

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Here's a few pics to show you how I've been steering it for loading purposes.
Very clever. But how does it feel going down the road with that long bar hanging out the window? :)😁
How’s the return-to-center?🙄😉

The warden looks very supportive in this adventure.👍🏼

OP
OP
Howard2x4x4

Howard2x4x4

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Paul, I guess the nutshell answer to both questions is 'fine, just fine'. Truth be told, after the two week sprint to get 'er there, I was spent and a bit elated just to be there. My bride (and a lot of folk on this forum) has been a real trooper in this process. It was a good adventure and a gorgeous day in beautiful West Michigan!

stout22

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Athens, AL
We all enjoyed you're sprint and keeping us involved in your build.
Now take it apart and put it back together again - don't forget to document your adventures in beautiful West Michigan.

OP
OP
Howard2x4x4

Howard2x4x4

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Well, imho, that was a splendid adventure! Thank you all for ridin' alongside me with (mostly) encouraging words and solid advice and every so often a chortle or the rare tear. Your companionship has been truly appreciated. Now I believe it is time for a new chapter. I will be taking her apart and cleaning and painting and straightening and fixing most everything that needs parting or cleaning or painting or straightening or fixing. For the most part, I intend to fly below the radar until the un-parting and cleaning and painting and straightening and fixing actually begins. And then I will probably start a new thread (Buck n a Bronco, part 2?). The main message now is thanks, merci beaucoup, gracias and danke shon. It's been a swell time! Howard in beautiful West Michigan

---- The End ---

20220427_155720.jpg

--- Preview of Coming Distractions ---

20220514_094615.jpg

Last edited:

.94 OR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'd be cautious with that much overhang over the windshield. It will do funny things to the wind pattern on the glass.