• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Byob 2010-May 15th 2010

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
LMAO, WAY ahead of the game. Nothing like "PLANNING" ;D

73ny

Bronco Guru
Loc.
New York
We need a live webcast of the event (I could have used that this weekend!), for whoever can't come, and so the rest of the CB community can enjoy it... (All events should have them actually)...Maybe near the events like the log crawl and RTI ramp........maybe wireless so it can be moved or a few in fixed spots. Just an idea for the tech savvy in the group.....

I won't need to watch it next year!!!!

ManTruck

Bronco Guru
Hey, I just did the slow crawl in my driveway with my son. It was 75' in 1:31 with my idle too high. I believe I would be in the contest with some more work on my end. The prize would be worth the shipping fee I believe ;D

OP
OP
av8rds

av8rds

MAhole!
Loc.
2300 mi East of Moab
Hey, I just did the slow crawl in my driveway with my son. It was 75' in 1:31 with my idle too high. I believe I would be in the contest with some more work on my end. The prize would be worth the shipping fee I believe ;D

yeah I think I was at 1:40 so your in the running!

4lofun

oh i like that!! i was working on mine on sunday, damn thing high idles and only has 12" of vacuum. power brakes stink.need to regear front axle. looking forward to some summer events.

jamie

ill be there again. hopefully with the 68 instead of the 88. anyone want to buy an 88 bronco so i can get started on my 68?