• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

BYOB 2010 Official Picture Thread

DonsBolt

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Chestnut Hill, Mass
I stopped by Bob, the guy building the fiberglass bronco in Hull yesterday.

He has all kind of parts, he is going to get me a list, but trust me if you need it I bet he has it.

lots of wiper motors, brakets, lights, pedal assemblies, tanks, seats, dash pad, and a bunch of stuff

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
us too....maybe we'll chat as it gets closer....now, more pics!

DonsBolt

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Chestnut Hill, Mass
Look what I ran into a few minutes ago.

Went to the hardware store to pick up some screws so I can install my new wiper cover, and my visors. As I am looking for a place to turn around, I see this, so cut anyone off who was in my way, and traccked it down

His name is Jeff, seems like a awesome guy, must be as he owns a bronco

very sweet, all origional 69 with a 302/3 speed

Gave him 2 bones decals, and told him to logg on and say hi. So if you see him on the BONES site you will know what he drives

Attachments

• JeffsBronco.JPG
    JeffsBronco.JPG
    77.7 KB · Views: 21
  • JeffsBronco2.JPG
    JeffsBronco2.JPG
    71.9 KB · Views: 11

daninghram

I stopped by Bob, the guy building the fiberglass bronco in Hull yesterday.

He has all kind of parts, he is going to get me a list, but trust me if you need it I bet he has it.

lots of wiper motors, brakets, lights, pedal assemblies, tanks, seats, dash pad, and a bunch of stuff

I am looking for a good tailgate, dash pad.

4lofun

Jay, i need a nice tailgate. if he doesnt get back to you. i be interested for sure.

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
i got a nice tailgate.... and im head to mass. this weekend to help steve out...

I appreciate the help, brother!!! I ordered a stock set of C-bushings, and located my 4 degree offset ones, so we'll be good to go...only thing left is to order a '76 master cylinder and dist block maybe calipers and pads...rear brakes look good.

I should also have the trans from Randy for you as well...

Jay, i need a nice tailgate. if he doesnt get back to you. i be interested for sure.

Brian, I'll see you this week, but you're more than welcome to come down on Saturday to help out...my shoulder is still not 100%, so the more the help the better...

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
I am looking for a good tailgate, dash pad.

I have several dash pads, one excellent one, and a couple with a crack or two...

Steve will be in touch

Let me know...Wednesday is out (half day) but Tuesday & Thursday look good...Friday is up in the air, I just realized this weekend is Memorial Day Weekend...time's going by too fast. %)

chrlsful

Bronco Guru
Sweet

Yazsir! It wuz, esp. 4 my 1st one. After 27 yrs. of ownership (yeah, I don't get out much). I finally made 1.
Thanks for the invite/reminder, Randy.
I was most impressed by that 78/9. May B I shouldn't mention that (or the heep's performance) on an EB site ("CB") or as an owner. That pic doesn't do it justice but what a sweet paint job!

Of all those Bronks only 1 6 cyl. I got a line on the Oz heads n intakes and hoped some 1 would help me ID which fit mine (XF?). I'm on line w/a mate Down Under but kinda gave up. I DID get a 'boot' for my T-handled from a fella from Gloucester, MA 4 a beer tho...

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
GLAD you had a good time, now post some pics! ;D