• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Byob 2010-May 15th 2010

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
went down there yesterday afternoon....everything was gone. Thanks goes out to all the continual supporters of this event year in and year out. All the work in the world could be done but wouldn't matter if no one was there to see it. My biggest apologies for the highway signs....i thought they would stand out but was told that not many saw them. I WILL do better next year.

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
Sean,

Wish I knew, I would have given you some one-armed support!! I ended up putting Kens soft top on and the rear seat in...

BUT, I owe you, The Lurker, Randy, Max, Lisa, The Parents and everyone esle behind the scenes a thank you for an AWESOME event!!!! HUGE Turnout, perfect weather, and a great collection of people/trucks. THANK YOU!!!!

ManTruck

Bronco Guru
My thanks to all who helped, it was well planned and a great job was done by all that have been mentioned above. I really appreciate every bit of it including the friends I have made. I enjoy seeing each of you and appreciate the welcome and friendships.
I also appreciate all whom toiled on their rigs to have them up to snuff to bring em for those of us who could not get ours there.

I also am well pleased with my booty I left with from Bailie Bilt, nice product and appreciate his support along with all of the others.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
nothing but love for our NON New England Bronco owner.....we could start another sub group NWNBONES (no where near Bronco owners north east states) ;D