• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Calling all bros!

siderbox

Bronco Guru
How bout IBEW outside?
Kansas City local 53.
My Grandfather and two Uncles are inside Kansas City IBEW local 124

Bajabrewer

Contributor
Bronco Guru
IBEW 58
Video Production ABC News Detroit
73 Stroppe Baja

Hey Jack We're Bro's

Gerbow

Loc.
Jacksonville
IBEW 58
73 Stroppe Baja

Hey Jack We're Bro's

Havent heard that place in years....I used to live in Oxford, as well as throughout Detroit area....Dad was a Detroit iron worker, he built the Rennaisance Center (or whatever it may be called these days)

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
How many of you are working at the Intel project in Oregon? With 6,000 tradesmen on this site right now, 1,000 must be electricians, mostly travelers. I'm a non-union journeyman (Intel) that works with you guys day-in day-out.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
IBEW 58
73 Stroppe Baja

Hey Jack We're Bro's

Welcome to CB.com and would like to see pic's of your Stroppe;D From what I can see in the avatar in looks real nice!!

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
Welcome to CB.com and would like to see pic's of your Stroppe;D From what I can see in the avatar in looks real nice!!

Hey HC... you forgot to tell him to vote every day for our site, the icon is located at the bottom of every page. :p

Attachments

• vote.gif
    vote.gif
    23.6 KB · Views: 2

Bajabrewer

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hey all - thanks for the welcome & Yes I voted(do I get a sticker?) Don't want to Hijack this thread so I'll start a new one soon to let you check out my Baja.

HoosierDaddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Local 531
LaPorte , In
Inside JW
industrial , steel mills and powerhouses mostly , some commercial stuff.
10 years in residential also.

Hey Jack , I didn't know you were a fellow sparky !

broncojack

Contributor
I found out you a sparky about 2 years ago, I just haven't seen you since then.:D

Local 531
LaPorte , In
Inside JW
industrial , steel mills and powerhouses mostly , some commercial stuff.
10 years in residential also.

Hey Jack , I didn't know you were a fellow sparky !