• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

can you say deep?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broncobowsher

Total hack
Since a Craigs list add can disappear in minutes the link may be meaningless in moments. So I will do my part so everyone will see what is going on. contact info removed so they will not be pestered after the ad is removed.

15x14 slotted mag wheels ansen (arroyo grande)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to:
Date: 2009-07-06, 6:41PM PDT

15x14 slotted mag wheels set of four. polished front and back. will separate. call 805 478xxxx

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Attachments

• 3m53pf3lfZZZZZZZZZ976d2088fd549f71e35.jpg
    3m53pf3lfZZZZZZZZZ976d2088fd549f71e35.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 54

brewchief

I wonder if those are 5x5.5 or not?

I'd love a pair of those for my paddles;D

evil69

fawkin classy
Loc.
Athens, GA
This is more true than you think...if I can rationalize it to her, she can make it happen.

Lets see, something like this....

Honey, you know I love you with all of my heart, and you are the most amazing woman to ever walk the planet. I have been thinking about the last wheeling trip with the kids. There was that one obstacle that we almost rolled because I was fighting the wheel to turn back to the right, thankfully everything was fine. I am starting to think we need full hydro so that doesn't happen again. And if we get the good stuff, it will last long enough to pass the steering down to one of the 18 kids we have when they are old enough.

Amac70

ME
before i even finished reading the add i figured tito had already bought them.

Status
Not open for further replies.