• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Carbon fiber decal

mnido

Contributor
Has anyone seen a carbon fiber style decal material that you could put on a hood ?

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
They have the CF vinyl on eBay, looks good. Has the texture to it. I am going to do my hood with it and leave the scoop body color I think.

knack

Contributor
Just a note - it won't really make your hood lighter.

croft75

AVERY films has a black and a white carbon fibre look, go to any sign shop they should have a swatch for you to look at, last time I bought some though it only came in 15" rolls,
that may have changed since then.

OP
OP
mnido

mnido

Contributor
They have the CF vinyl on eBay, looks good. Has the texture to it. I am going to do my hood with it and leave the scoop body color I think.

Post a picture if you do it. I was thinking of doing my hood also including scoop. I have a Highlander hood, was hoping the decal would mold to the contours without issues. Thanks

Deano

Bronco Guru
Does this look like carbon fiber?
c6e4c2af-633f-3b84.jpg

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Nah, that's just orange-peel in the paint. ;D

Just kidding. What was that pic taken of?

Paul

Deano

Bronco Guru
That's the graphics I have down the sides of my EB. I was just playing around with some paint and stuff in the Garadge and came up with a neet design I thought was cool.

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I agree. it looks very cool. Funny, but I thought it was a panel on an EB, but I didn't recognize which one or from what angle.
Nice job. Now see if you can do the whole thing like that!

Paul

Deano

Bronco Guru
If you turn the pic CC it will look better. Lol! I didnt look at it after I posted. It's the passenger door.