• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

GIVEAWAY CB.com Giveaway! - BC Broncos Heim Steering System - Ends 8/14/07

bax

Contributor
Old Member
I would also like to be part of this wonderful give away. Thank you very much for allowing me to be involved in this event. I would also like to take this opportunity to thank Chuck for providing this quality bronco part. This is also a good time to give Jon some kudos for all he does to keep up this site. I would also add a wish of luck to everyone that really needs this part. In fact I now realize that I should decline this opportunity for I already own this part and therefor I am not in need. Keeping my name on the list would not be the proper and it would decrease the odds for my truly needing bronco brothers. I will now respectively decline my entry and wish luck on all the others. Now I feel good inside.

Bax

BYUBRONC

Loc.
Bermuda Dunes, CA
Oh My God!!! I was just thinking to myself, that I could redo my steering next. This site and B.C. Broncos is awsome. Yall must have ESPN. (or sumthang like dat)

danny

I like it.

write my name on the raffle ticket fold it in half and count me in.

cesco

just upgraded to contributor status... throw me in the hat!!

ak68

Me too

Please add my name to the drawing. And a big thanks to Chuck for giving this away.

JCIIbronco

Loc.
BROWNSVILLE
I need it... Count me in...

I am also looking in to upgrading my tranny. Any sales or suggestions. I have a three speed on the column. Help....