• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

GIVEAWAY CB.com Giveaway! - West Coast Broncos - DIY Rockcrawler (4x4x2) P.S. Kit - Ends 10/31

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Wow! Back-to-back giveaways from Dusty at West Coast Broncos! Thanks for sponsoring another one. :)

Prize: DIY Rockcrawler (4x4x2) Power Steering Kit (will fit all years)

Description: (from WCB site) Looking to do a rock-solid power steering upgrade on a budget? You can assemble your own Rockcrawler power steering gearbox using parts from the junkyard or donor vehicles. Also known as the "4X4X2" steering box, this conversion consists of using a 78/79 Bronco or F150 4X4 steering gear, and reversing its rotation by swapping in the worm gear and valve housing from an '80s Ford pickup, Bronco or Ranger. This kit makes the conversion easier by providing several key components: WCB’s Rockcrawler gearbox adapter plate for making the install an easy bolt-on, a correct high pressure hose to match the fitting on the Rockcrawler box, and a rebuild/reseal kit for the steering box conversion.

In addition, we've just posted our "Rockcrawler Steering Bible" on our website, with complete instructions on doing your own Rockcrawler conversion. Check it out!

West Coast Broncos is also running an introductory sale through Oct 31st. See their post in the Vendor Forum for more details. http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127711

The Rules:
Who can enter? - This giveaway will open to forum Contributors only as a way of saying thanks for helping support the site.

How do you enter? - Please post in this thread if you want to be in the drawing. That way only those that actually need the part will be picked.

Deadline? - The winner will be drawn randomly after Fri Oct 31st (all entries in by 8:00 PM so I can pick the winner while rummaging through my kid's Halloween candy!)

Good luck! :) And thanks again to West Coast Broncos!

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
I wish all the vendors gave stuff away every month, then I would have a much better chance, everyone likes free stuff ;D

I'm in!

crawln68

Bronco Guru
Very nice Dusty! Thanks for supporting our habit. I'm in for this drawing. Thanks again.

70_Steve

Old Guy
Perfect timing! I've got a 4x4 box in the garage just waiting for me to swap in the 4x2 guts. Thanks Dusty and CB.com!!!