• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

GIVEAWAY CB.com Giveaway! - West Coast Broncos T3 Wiring Harness! - Ends 4/30/08

Mudbone

Loc.
North Augusta
Let's try this again. My contribution was supposed to be automatic, but apparently it isn't working properly.
Heck yeah, I want in! I can use a new harness for my 72 or 73! Thanks, Dusty, that's very generous!

Mudbone

Loc.
North Augusta
My PayPal account shows that my contribution has been delivered. It's even showing up on my bank account. I'm paid up, but it's not showing up on my signature. Please check into this.
Thanks.

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
OK, OK...the time has come. The randomly generated number is 224, so the winner is.....
tcjones76

Congrats! :cool: ;D :eek:

Thanks to all who participated and thanks again to Dusty at West Coast Broncos! For those who didn't win, don't dispair. Another giveaway is already in the works.

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 39

Itsa67

Congrats tcjones76! A big thank you to Dusty for putting this prize out there in the first place!

tcjones76

Loc.
Tyngsboro, Ma
OK, OK...the time has come. The randomly generated number is 224, so the winner is.....
tcjones76

Congrats! :cool: ;D :eek:

Thanks to all who participated and thanks again to Dusty at West Coast Broncos! For those who didn't win, don't dispair. Another giveaway is already in the works.

Hey, Anyone want me to buy'em a lottery ticket today!

Thanks West Coast Broncos!!!!

TCJ