• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

GIVEAWAY CB.com Giveaway! - West Coast Broncos T3 Wiring Harness! - Ends 4/30/08

tcjones76

Loc.
Tyngsboro, Ma
I really really need a wiring harness for the 71 project truck, I even updated my Contributor status to enter, please, oh pretty please...

thesnake

Bronco Guru
T3 Harness

Please include me in the raffle for the harness. I need a little luck...and wiring.

Thanks to WCB and Jon.

John

MarineBronco77

Loc.
New Bern
Add me to the list please! I bought my Beast in 1997, completed the project in 2000, and am in middle of second revision of the build. Never replaced stock harness. Not sure how solid mine is but so far so good.