• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Centech Harness Question?

justinb

I have finally got brave enough to start taking wires out of my 75 EB to replace them with the centech harness. Am I really suppose to remove all old wires? I have everything out fron under the dash, but does under the hood and back to the gas tanks go as well?

Thanks for all the help!

SACHEM

Back From the Dead
I suggest you save the instrument cluster light sockets from your ols harness. The new ones on the Centech don't like to stay put.

dblue351

Yeah I wired my 71 completely with that harness. Did not have one single wire in it when I started.

DemoDicky74

Loc.
Omaha
...what they said.

DirtDonk helped step me through my Centech install. If you get stuck shoot him a note, he is a good guy whom I am sure will help you.

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
Like the other have stated above, it all come out! Don't get too stressed about the install! The Centech instructions are pretty good. Just take your time and you will be ok. Also, save the old harness untill you are finished.

In regard to the instrument cluster light sockets I too have read mixed reviews on them. Good Luck!