• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

centech/painless mass buy?update 5/15/05

HotWheels

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Twilight Zone
Bart said:
I maybe wrong but it looks like the Centech is $395 plus a lot of required options if you want to install it correctly in a EB. I don't the price yet on the Painless or the RF Does anyone know those price ranges?

I got my Ron Francis kit for $400 from Randy at Adventurous 4x4 during a mass buy. The RF is of far better quality and is easily customizable.

the downside is you have to run each wire. I dont really consider it a downside. Makes you more familiar with your rig. Someone here installed one in a weekend.

OP
OP
big daddy walt

big daddy walt

Loc.
Barnegat
raleigh_bronco said:
Guys,

Here is a tip from a guy that's installed the Centech and organized a mass buy on the Centech. It's easy to install. Call Greg Griffith at Windrock 4X4 and tell him I sent you... he'll set you up with a very good price...you will be a happy customer.

Jeff Farris

Do you have a number?

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
Well it's established that there is enough interest.
Who's organizing this Big Daddy Walt (who initiated the thread)?

OP
OP
big daddy walt

big daddy walt

Loc.
Barnegat
Mark Troy said:
Well it's established that there is enough interest.
Who's organizing this Big Daddy Walt (who initiated the thread)?

I'll give it a shot. I'm not connected to the owners of the supply houses like some are but I'll try. Lets see what happens! Seems like there is more interest in the Centech.

OP
OP
big daddy walt

big daddy walt

Loc.
Barnegat
I spoke with the guys at Toms and they said they'd be interseted in a mass buy for the Centech. Since I really don't know how to go about organizing one of these, I asked them to post in the Mass buy Forum.
I also contacted Summit about their Painless kit. They said they'd give a slight discount to anyone who ordered 10 or more, but they all have to be shipped to the same adress.
I'll try Duffs tonight also.

Yellow75

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sioux Falls, SD
Don't forget this guy:
Originally Posted by raleigh_bronco
Guys,

Here is a tip from a guy that's installed the Centech and organized a mass buy on the Centech. It's easy to install. Call Greg Griffith at Windrock 4X4 and tell him I sent you... he'll set you up with a very good price...you will be a happy customer.

Jeff Farris

WindRock OffRoad
169 Warehouse Rd.
Oak Ridge, TN 37830

Toll Free: 866-843-8249 (US)

Also check that they include the ignition switch adapter. I'm betting that we'll have over 20.. Possibly 30.. May offer some more bargaining power??!!

OP
OP
big daddy walt

big daddy walt

Loc.
Barnegat
Yellow75 said:
Don't forget this guy:
Originally Posted by raleigh_bronco
Guys,

Jeff Farris

WindRock OffRoad
169 Warehouse Rd.
Oak Ridge, TN 37830

Toll Free: 866-843-8249 (US)

Also check that they include the ignition switch adapter. I'm betting that we'll have over 20.. Possibly 30.. May offer some more bargaining power??!!

I looked at their site and couldn't find anything. I'll try giving them a call.

BRONKEN

Loc.
Morgan Hill, Ca
Try Wild Horses also since they carry both brands and maybe we could group the different manufactures together to get a better quanity discount.

Nuke

BRONKEN said:
Try Wild Horses also since they carry both brands and maybe we could group the different manufactures together to get a better quanity discount.
They actually carry all three :)

N.FloridaBronc

Loc.
Tallahassee area
I'm still in for a Centech harness.
I have used it before and I really like that all the grommets are there and it's pretty much loomed already for our rigs. I don't know if they still do, but the last one I ordered a few years ago even came with new bulbs for the stock cluster. Now I need one for the 76.

bronco italiano

Contributor
Bronco Guru
My buddy bronco bob just bought the rf from WH and it is AWESOME, yes we should call them as they do sell all 3 brands and Jim like to sell!