• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

City of Atlanta Bronco Owners

OP
OP
phred

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Looks like theres gonna be at least 4 of us. I got door prizes. See ya in about 50 min

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Hey, it was rainy and cool and there were not many there, but the "QUALITY" was GREAT!!!!!!!!!!;D;D

Roundhouse and his son showed up in the only EB, phred drove his BB and brought Bronco76fan and BucknEB from Johns Island, SC showed up!!! They made me park my EB Hauler out back!!!! Great time, nice meeting you new guys and good seeing the others. Ole phred kicked in and brought everybody a "Door Prize"!!! Thanks phred!!!;D;D;D

See ya'll next time!!!:cool::cool::cool:

Attachments

• FSCN4557.JPG
    FSCN4557.JPG
    172.2 KB · Views: 38
  • FSCN4553.JPG
    FSCN4553.JPG
    177.9 KB · Views: 41
  • FSCN4555.JPG
    FSCN4555.JPG
    169.6 KB · Views: 31
  • DSCN4556.JPG
    DSCN4556.JPG
    110.6 KB · Views: 26
OP
OP
phred

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Man you're fast. I just got home. Yes it was nice seeing you guys. Maybe the next time the weather will be a little better.

OP
OP
phred

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Hope you can make the harness work and I know you know how to use those blades. Don't eat all those cookies before bed. I don't want to here of you going to the hospital with a tummy ache:p

Mac2Night

Bronco Guru
Sorry I missed out this time guys, had a budget meeting for next year's funding for our student radio station at GA Tech (WREK Atlanta, 91.1FM, the country's ONLY 100,000 watt HD college station!).

Looks like it was fun, as always.

BucknEB

Loc.
Johns Island, SC
Thanks for letting this Carolina guy crash your Georgia meeting. I had a great time hanging with y'all and talking "Broncos". A special thanks to Phred for the Smoas aka door prize.

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Thanks for letting this Carolina guy crash your Georgia meeting. I had a great time hanging with y'all and talking "Broncos". A special thanks to Phred for the Smoas aka door prize.

Dad gum Buckn, he gave you Smoas???? I only got the Do-si-Does!!!! Nice meeting you, see ya in Charlotte!!!!;D;D;D

OP
OP
phred

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Buckn you are welcome anytime. Glad we could show you some Georgia hospitality. Hope I can make it to a Carolina m&g sometime.

g8rb8t

Bronco Guru
All right gang - last comment from September of last year. Time to dust off those Broncos and find a spot to get together.

Any ideas? Seems like it's been a LONG time....

Sorry I missed you guys! Up at Big Canoe this weekend. Dang it, and I started this whole nonsense up again :cry:

Got some pics of the truck on the "Yuppie" 4x4 trail in Big Canoe. Not a big challenge, but kind of fun still.

Will try to make the next one though...

roundhouse

Bronco Guru
Nice to meet you guys!

NGA, sorry bout all the dryer lint stuck to the T-case I brought ya.
It seems attracted to the oil that is on the outside of the D-20.

Oh, the door prize was deee-licious ! Thin mints are my favorite.

Perry Brady

Loc.
Kennesaw, GA
I hate it. I would give an excuse, but that would be more foder for you guys. It seems like week can get a few guys together without much notice. I would like to do a trail ride. Maybe just for a day trip to Beasley Knob. I've never been there, but it's the closest to us other than Durhamtown. What do you guys think?

rfleeman

Man, would of loved to of made this. Was up in Blue Ridge without service (which was pretty nice) the whole weekend. Thanks for the invite though NGA

roundhouse

Bronco Guru
I hate it. I would give an excuse, but that would be more foder for you guys. It seems like week can get a few guys together without much notice. I would like to do a trail ride. Maybe just for a day trip to Beasley Knob. I've never been there, but it's the closest to us other than Durhamtown. What do you guys think?

I have a rental house not too far from beasley, bout 12 miles, lots of room for tow rigs & trailers. Hopefully it will be ready in a few more weeks.

where have y'all been staying, when you go to Beasley?

g8rb8t

Bronco Guru
All right so I couldn't make it to the M&G near my house since I was out of town %)

So thought I'd share some shots from the "Yuppie" 4x4 trail in Big Canoe...

Attachments

• IMG_0602.jpg
    IMG_0602.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0624.jpg
    IMG_0624.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_0634.jpg
    IMG_0634.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 40