• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

ClassicBroncos Member Map.New Map up and running

Member Map?

• Yes,make one

Votes: 132 100.0%
  • No,lame idea.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
Beware!!! That thing froze up my 'puter

It took about 15 munites to get out and shut down, reboot and now it's slow...

Heus33

Bronco Guru
Sweet - I'm in - but why does it default to the "Thumping" map?

drscotch

Loc.
Edmonton, Alberta
;D
Login then click on ClassicBroncos Members Map...then the EDIT button right under where you clicked on CB Members Map...a little BLUE balloon icon appears top right of the map...move/zoom to your location.....drag and drop the balloon to your location and add your info...add your info in the box and click ok....It took me a little while but I figured it out. Did I miss anything?

Thank you! I'm in, second farthest north. ;D

DRBRONCO69

Chicago Mike
Loc.
Chicago, Illinois
HOOHAAA................I'm in. I tried yesterday and couldn't. Got right on today, the edit feature came up and I placemarked and saved. I am the only one in Illinois so far.:(

OP
OP
gjrock

gjrock

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Anacortes,WA
I don't know what the Thumping one is,I think it is someones mistake.Remember to include your name.It is filling up.

DRBRONCO69

Chicago Mike
Loc.
Chicago, Illinois
Somehow this all got screwed up. The original link at the beginning of this thread is for the Thumping Map. Not all of us are on that one. Gjrock, we need you to edit the first post to include the correct link for the map.

Hors'nround

Loc.
Spruce Grove Alberta
Hi Guys

Can you guys in the states see us on the map in Canada, there's currently about three or four of us?

When I sign in under grock, it shows myself and others up here but when I just click on the link without being signed in, nothing.

P.S. I added myself to every map on grock's account.