• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Clear Tcase Cover Got tired of waiting.

Bronco Wild

Loc.
Nubraska
walker949 said:
No D but there is a C That count??

John, your cover left!! You owe TOFWIC a big hug and kiss. She talked me into #13. I normally do not do a #13 and she talked me into it. I know, stupid suspicion but works on my side of the fence.

Enjoy and send me a picture of it installed.

TOFIC

Thanks, no Kiss...don't want to get TOFIC upset...how bout' a big "midwestern hug" for TOFWIC...and treat for TOFCIC ;D #13 is FANTASTIC :) My wife is superstitious...this ROCKS :D

John

Grover

Loc.
luhavull
YEP left yesterday too. Enjoy!!!
Please advise how long it took and how about some pictures of the cover installed??
Grover got yours also, same thing applies.
TOFIC[/QUOTE]
I will be a while before mine goes on as the restore is going slow and slower, no time no money.

geoffkd

Loc.
Seattle, WA
I want one too!

That is sweet! Can I have one too? What number are you on now? Let me know where to send the $ (Paypal?) and I will do it today. PM me OK. Can't wait for a 9" one too! Being able to see the gears is just too cool!

OP
OP
TOFIC

TOFIC

Bronco Wrencher and Fixer
Loc.
Redcliff Alberta
geoffkd said:
That is sweet! Can I have one too? What number are you on now? Let me know where to send the $ (Paypal?) and I will do it today. PM me OK. Can't wait for a 9" one too! Being able to see the gears is just too cool!
Sure you can have one.
I am up to number 84 (i think). Any one you want? let me know.
Yes being able to monitor the state of the gear oil is a real money saver.
Paypal is walker@agt.net. Doing some right now, so get the funds in and they can be shipped by thursday.

Thanks for your interest. Watch the board I will announce the 9" one when I get it working there.

TOFIC

geoffkd

Loc.
Seattle, WA
walker949 said:
Sure you can have one.
I am up to number 84 (i think). Any one you want? let me know.
Yes being able to monitor the state of the gear oil is a real money saver.
Paypal is walker@agt.net. Doing some right now, so get the funds in and they can be shipped by thursday.

Thanks for your interest. Watch the board I will announce the 9" one when I get it working there.

TOFIC

Payment sent. Thank you!

teqoso

Loc.
walnut creek,ca
Hey Old Fart, Just got #8 in the mail and installed it in under a hour! I have to run out and get some gear oil then test it for leaks. Thanks a bunch for a great looking product, can't wait till you figure out the Dana 44 and Ford 9".
Ivan

OP
OP
TOFIC

TOFIC

Loc.
Redcliff Alberta
teqoso said:
Hey Old Fart, Just got #8 in the mail and installed it in under a hour! I have to run out and get some gear oil then test it for leaks. Thanks a bunch for a great looking product, can't wait till you figure out the Dana 44 and Ford 9".
Ivan
Great glad your pleased with it!!
were the instructions helpful??

To the others, his took exactly 8 days to get to him.

TOFIC

66horse

Bronco Guru
walker949 said:
Great!!!

Pics got to have Pics!!

TOFIC

Pics soon, been working 90 hours a week, no chance to install yet. Maybe this weekend

ManTruck

Bronco Guru
I have been out of town on business, North Carolina, and came home last night to see had I received mine on Monday. It looks great. Thanks for the great product and service.

As soon as the soccer season slows down, 2 kids with the state playoffs starting, I will rebuild a D20 I have in my shop. It's going behind the rebuilt NP435, hint hint.

I'm off to Kansas City this am and will look it all over close this weekend.
Thanks again.

OP
OP
TOFIC

TOFIC

Loc.
Redcliff Alberta
See new thread

ManTruck said:
It looks great. Thanks for the great product and service.
I will rebuild a D20 I have in my shop. It's going behind the rebuilt NP435, hint hint.

NO Thank you for your support in my little venture.
Thanks for the uplifting comments.
Regarding your hint, hint, ask and you will receive.
See the thread "NP 435 Clear Cover"
Thanks to everyone for their support both fiscally and spiritually
without that and you nothing would of got done.

TOFIC

mlogan24

Bronco Guru
walker949 said:
NOW for the news.
I note some doubting Thomases regarding the rear cover. (mlogan24 you are a little skeptical maybe??) IF I can get the back log list cleared up and the US dealer set up there is plans for the following projects to do.

THE 9" is the one I want to play with. I have an idea on how to do this in an efficient and inexpensive manner. I have to get my backlog of covers done and out of the way before I play so if you guys that are dragging your feet about your Tcase cover want to see this, make with the funds so I can get on this. A very interesting conversation with a engineer and Mr Glen Bowers (see my hydroboost article about him) gave me an idea that may work.

I see my scoffing has been taken as a personal challenge ;D Well, if you are successful with the 9" I promise to be first in line to make up for it. :cool:

OP
OP
TOFIC

TOFIC

Loc.
Redcliff Alberta
HotWheels said:
Can I be #2 on that list?

Got my Cover (looks real nice). Now I wish I had a Bronco to put in on.... :'(

NOW what happened HotWheels?, You break the Bronco again!!!

Sure you can be first if you tell us why you are not driving your Bronco
To the others, I am working on the 9" clear cover. This is what the guys are talking about. With luck I will have something soon. It WILL require you have some fabrication skills and you will have to remove the 3rd member so be ready for that.

TOFIC

welndmn

Bronco Guru
Got mine, non off the little washers stayed glued to the thing, IMO, just put them in a zip lock bag.
I will put mine on this weekend.

OP
OP
TOFIC

TOFIC

Loc.
Redcliff Alberta
Mark Troy said:
Received beautiful #14 yesterday.
Thank you!
GREAT!! Glad your happy!

How did it fit?
were the instructions helpful?
was the reference line fairly close to the full mark?
Pictures gotta have pictures!!
TOFIC