• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Complete third member 4.11s, detroit, 28 spline - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
Complete third member with 4.11 gearing, and 28 spline detroit locker. Removed this weekend in favor of a different setup. Was in my Bronco for about two years and about 3000 miles. Never had a problem with it. Asking $500 but am open to reasonable offers. Buyer to pay shipping or pick up locally in Stockton, CA.

Attachments

• Chunk 1.jpg
    Chunk 1.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 49
  • Chunk 2.jpg
    Chunk 2.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
OP
OP
thegreatjustino

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
Justin, you looking for anything in trade?

Off the top of my head, I could use a couple of sets of hubs and rotors for the Chevy disc conversion. I'm also going to need to buy some aeroquip fittings soon to plumb my hydroboost system (already have the booster).

Bronco73

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cape Coral, FL
I use to build and ship third members all the time. I just place them in a 5 gallon bucket and screw the lid on to be safe.

nickeboy

Contributor
Hey Justin,
Would this essentially just drop in to my 9". If so, I will take it. Do you know how much to ship to Hemet CA. 92543
Thanks,
Nick

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
justin let me know if nick does not buy, i have some chevy parts and some cash

Status
Not open for further replies.