• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

COMPLETED - STC Soft Top Mass Buy (March 5-May 5) Huge Savings!

airman

Contributor
Bronco Guru
4wheelcustoms said:
We're still waiting on the manufacture to get their aluminum rails in. All the aluminum parts for these tops have been coming in steadily, all that is left is the aluminum rails and they will be ready to ship. Please understand this delay is out of our control. I ordered the tops on 2/2 so we would have them before the mass buy started but the manufacture ran into problems with the aluminum mills and have had trouble getting the parts made on time.

I will make a post here as soon as the tops are shipped. I appologize for the delay and will do everything I can to speed the process up once they're available.

Are the rails used on the bikini tops too?

OP
OP

4wheelcustoms

airman said:
Are the rails used on the bikini tops too?

No, the bikini tops should be on schedule. The rails we have all been waiting on are finally done and are in route to STC. They will receive the rails Wednesday, get them all punched and finished up and the tops will ship Monday 5/1. Just wanted to keep everyone up to date, sorry about the delay.

The mass buy ends May 5th so get your orders in before then if you want to take advantage of the mass buy price.

cootvon

Loc.
Little Rock, AR
chris,

i ordered one a week ago, will i get one in this batch, or will it be another 3-4 weeks after this one goes out?

thanks,

Jeff Cassat

airman

Contributor
Bronco Guru
4wheelcustoms said:
No, the bikini tops should be on schedule. The rails we have all been waiting on are finally done and are in route to STC. They will receive the rails Wednesday, get them all punched and finished up and the tops will ship Monday 5/1. Just wanted to keep everyone up to date, sorry about the delay.

The mass buy ends May 5th so get your orders in before then if you want to take advantage of the mass buy price.

I looked and couldn't find so sorry if you have already answered this but, What is the schedule for the bikini tops?

Jeff Brennan

OP
OP

4wheelcustoms

Bikini tops are 3-4 weeks from the time you order...

GOOD NEWS! The Aluminum rails are at the local terminal and STC will have them in the morning. All they have to do is punch the holes and pack everything up. Shipping to us is only 3 days so we will have the tops sometime next week and they will all be shipped that same day they arrive.

Since we ran into delays which is now over, I am going to extend the mass buy through the end of May as I know some people had concerns about ordering while they were delayed. No delays now, Feel free to use the links in the first post to order until June 1st!!!

Mass buy is extended till June 1st!!!

bronco italiano

Contributor
Bronco Guru
It's May 9th. Stockton is getting real hot. When will we have a definitive delivery date? BI

RKM

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Huntingtown, MD
Got my bikini top in yesterday. Looks great in Black Denim. Cant wait for the full top to show up. It took the 4 weeks he said for it to show up.

OP
OP

4wheelcustoms

They're getting them out as quickly as possible. Our stocking order is being finished up today and will ship this afternoon or tomorrow so it won't be long. We will ship each top via fedex the same day they come in which will be sometime next week.

OP
OP

4wheelcustoms

The tops were finished up today and shipped so they are on the way here! Many of those that are shipping from STC directly to you left today as well. Thanks for being patient while we waited on the manufacture...

I extended the mass buy through the end of the month so feel free to use the links in the first post to order if you have not already. There are no more delays!

OP
OP

4wheelcustoms

The tops on the stocking order came in about 2pm today. We just finished printing shipping labels and they are going to Fedex this evening.

I received one extra black denim top with tinted windows so I will make it available to the first person to order. Use the link in the first post of this thread to order.

Get your orders in soon if you have not done so yet, mass buy ends June 1st!

Nobody

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stanwood
I recieved the boot for my Soft top today. I thought the UPS driver was going to get the second box, but he jumped in and left. :cry: :cry:

OP
OP

4wheelcustoms

The tops were just shipped on Monday night, should be there soon.

I have one black denim top w/dark tinted windows in stock and available for shipping now. It goes to the first person to place the order using the link posted in the first post of this thread.

Thanks!