• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Custom speaker rear quarters.

nolabronco

Hi, I found a past thread with a guy who was making incredible custom rear quarter panels for speaker enclosures however I was unable to get in contact with him... I was wondering if anyone knew of anyone else making similar ones or a company that was selling rear quarter panels with speaker enclosures... something along the lines of the past thread or this...http://broncograveyard.com/readers/r-16210-1966-ford-bronco.html.... both are exactly what I'm looking for.

Lunchbox

Loc.
Seattle, WA
go low-profile

If you use low-profile 8” subs you can use a standard panel. I used two Kenwood 8” and only needed a ½ trim ring around the speakers

JGZ

I've been thinking about building these for awhile now.If these were made,what would you want in them?And how many are interested?

OP
OP
N

nolabronco

I would 100% buy a set immediately, ideally I would like one side to be a 6.5 comp set or 6x9 and cup holder and amp mount on rear for drivers side and passenger side be the same but with a spec correct air space for a 12" sub instead of amp....

Schloer2

That bronco graveyard rig belongs to a buddy of mine. He had those fiberglass boxes custom fabricated by a guy here in St. Louis. The system sounds impressive but I believe the price tag was too.

Dannyboy71

Those are really nice. I think I would rather have a little panel where the cup holder is that pops open for some storage inside there. Tow straps , jumper cables ect.

AUSTX

Contributor
Loc.
Austin
I've been thinking about building these for awhile now.If these were made,what would you want in them?And how many are interested?

Hey Jay,
I'd be in for a set if you make them for a '77. I've got all your other products. So these would complete my interior to be all JGZ.
Get On It!
bruce

gtnorga

hmmm. I like what dloskam mentioned about storage. I'd be in for a set with storage and cup holder. One of those hideaway cup holders. ;)

Wingo4x4

Loc.
Myrtle Beach
I am very interested as well. Been looking for something for a while and cant find anything I like. Ive found the door sets that Icon uses, or atleast a similar one, but has anyone found a matching set for the back panels?

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Add me to the list of potential customers for this.