• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Dana 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Airborne69

Loc.
Moorpark, CA
Hey guys,
Does anybody have a dana 20 transfer case? My old one is a T shift but either will do. I would prefer one which does not need to be rebuilt but I will rebuild if need be.
Thanks,
JJ

cvbfireman

i have no clue what T or J is im located in carmel valley CA looks like about a 5 1/2 hr drive

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
If you end up down my way I have a couple in my pile, would suggest a rebuild as they have been apart from their trans for a few years. Yours for the taking. Hope things are all good for you down there! Looking forward to seeing Kevin and Robin in a month or so.

OP
OP
Airborne69

Airborne69

Loc.
Moorpark, CA
If you end up down my way I have a couple in my pile, would suggest a rebuild as they have been apart from their trans for a few years. Yours for the taking. Hope things are all good for you down there! Looking forward to seeing Kevin and Robin in a month or so.

Awesome! I think i will have to make a trip up there to grab one! Your in Bakersfield now right?

Status
Not open for further replies.