• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

dash regulator

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
where in the dash is that small internal regulator located 1972 or 1973
I was looking in the LMC book an it is showing it on the far right p/s
of the dash .I thought it was in the dash cluster ...

Broncobowsher

Total hack
You mean the insterment voltage regulator?

On the back of the cluster directly below the speedometer cable.

OP
OP
Pa PITT

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
WELLthat was were I thought it was just in that lmc catolog today it was showing a picture of a dash and all the items in it there was what they call a regulator over on the pass side ....I said what !!!

broncow72

Village Idiot
Loc.
Spring,TX.
WELLthat was were I thought it was just in that lmc catolog today it was showing a picture of a dash and all the items in it there was what they call a regulator over on the pass side ....I said what !!!

Remove the beer goggles PAPITT;D

OP
OP
Pa PITT

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
Let me tell you beer goggles under a bronco dash is like looking for shrimp in a fish bowl ...or your gizzard gets wrinkles in it from the twist...

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I started using cheapo reading glasses with 1.5 magnification so I can focus on those up-close-and-personal things when under the dash.
It's more mag than some of you would need, but my eyes sure appreciated it!

Paul