• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Diamond plate door inserts

OP
OP
j.blakeslee

j.blakeslee

Bronco Guru
Loc.
NASSUA NY
Scoop, i got a guy that is gonna help me set up a program for the vicon(plasma table) i have access to, to see if we can get it to cut them out on there)if thats the case there well be a set you the round up too...;D

Originally Posted by av8rds
very nice Jay....looks like a good prize for :cough cough: East Coast Round Up !

msweb

Bronco Guru
A set of diamond plate flares would really set those babies off! :cool:

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Scoop, i got a guy that is gonna help me set up a program for the vicon(plasma table) i have access to, to see if we can get it to cut them out on there)if thats the case there well be a set you the round up too...;D

Originally Posted by av8rds
very nice Jay....looks like a good prize for :cough cough: East Coast Round Up !

Jay - just bustin' your chops - but then again we wouldn't turn them down!! ;D

OP
OP
j.blakeslee

j.blakeslee

Bronco Guru
Loc.
NASSUA NY
if I can sell enough! I guess I'll have to get you one no matter what for the donation huh?! ;)

LOL... I gonna get some shirts to have printed up for the shop.. I get a few extra girly jersey's and i guess ill have too get some 3x for the bigger of the B.O.N.E.S GUYS.... thats right you know who you are...

OP
OP
j.blakeslee

j.blakeslee

Bronco Guru
Loc.
NASSUA NY
Well their done for the most part.... they still need snaps (for the soft doors )and some plugs to cover the mounting holes..but i like the way they came out for the most part. i made up some backing plates but i didnt like them.sooo the idea i came up with is to make some out of black vinyl with pockets and they snap on

Attachments

• PB220037 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    PB220037 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 68
  • PB220038 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    PB220038 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 58
  • PB220039 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    PB220039 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 49
  • PB220040 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    PB220040 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 73
  • PB220041 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    PB220041 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 40
  • PB220042 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    PB220042 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 50
  • PB220043 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    PB220043 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 48

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
Jay those have come out fantastic and I think you have a market for them. Matter of fact if you pm me a price I might be willing to step up and order a set! Was going to order the one piece glass ones but I really like those.

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
Jay, if you had a set of trashed doors could you mount these with the hinges and door latches? Who cares about outside handles you would not even need to open them, they would just be for mounting purposes. Just thinking out loud...

msweb

Bronco Guru
Great way to compliment the custom diamond plate seat bracket, they look awesome!