• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Did you buy this red Bronco on Ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbow

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ozark, Alabama
I wonder if he really fixed that bent tie rod. The new sucker should show up here any day. just like I did.

ObscureMachine

Seatbelt Orifice Officer
Loc.
World Headquarters
I wonder if he really fixed that bent tie rod. The new sucker should show up here any day. just like I did.

I feel better about calling him/her a "victim" rather than a "sucker."

Either way, I hope they do show up here, if for no other reason for some support, encouragement and help.

(and to vote at the bottom of the page! :p )

70 Steed

We're going to have to be vigilant on eBay. That ripoff artist will strike again.:mad:

Cobra11

Contributor
Loc.
West Hollywood, CA
i think ebay is just pulling the wool over their eyes and doing nothing because as long as they're making money they could care less. anyone notice now that they are concealing even the abbreviations of bidders names and making them completely anonymous now??? so now it even hides fraudulent upbidding by friends and makes the items go for more money. before you could atleast tell usually when someone was jacking up the price on items. that whole system is getting shadier and shadier!!

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Wonder if that ones made it throu the bedliner booth yet...%);)

Crewwzin

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Freeport, Fl
I thought about going out tonight but decided to curl up on the couch with a bag of popcorn and this thread.

I made the right choice.

70 Steed

I agree. But how can we be vigilant?

By doing what we've done before. Watching for when he lists another one on eBay and posting here when he does. Then have some of our members ask him questions about the condition of the vehicle and posting his answers. We may not be able to keep some poor person from being ripped off but he'll know we are watching him.

ObscureMachine

Seatbelt Orifice Officer
Loc.
World Headquarters
By doing what we've done before. Watching for when he lists another one on eBay and posting here when he does. Then have some of our members ask him questions about the condition of the vehicle and posting his answers. We may not be able to keep some poor person from being ripped off but he'll know we are watching him.

I agree. We should probably start new threads with his name in them so they show up on google more easily. "Buying a bronco on Ebay from Lilbamaprincess? DON'T!!!"

Man I wish I had photoshop on my laptop! I have tons of ideas!:(

OP
OP
Revelation

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Will work on more later. Got called into work this morning, investigation of what could have been a fatality, guy best be in church tomorrow, it was that close. He is fine but close as you can get to heading to the afterlife.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Will work on more later. Got called into work this morning, investigation of what could have been a fatality, guy best be in church tomorrow, it was that close. He is fine but close as you can get to heading to the afterlife.

Man thats sounds bad.Glad hes ok...

Status
Not open for further replies.