• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Disc Brake kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

taipeichris

Bronco Guru
Hi,

Currently I've got the front disc brake setup from Wild Horses, you might give it a try. The parts are all new and didn't need a lot to tweeking to make them fit. It's been a great setup and will work on a Dana 44 if I ever choose to upgrade my front axle. I'd recommend rebuilding your king pins at the same time. They aren't too much work to install and made a lot of improvement in the handeling.

Chris
taipeichris13@yahoo.com

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
Call Mike at www.completeoffroad.com and he can hook you up for much cheaper than wild horses. You can also peice it together from a chevy blazer 74-77 I think, make sure you take everything from the backing plate to the hubs. And make sure it's actually a dana 44 and not the later corp 44 which looks very similar.

Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.