• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Double Hoop 6-Point Roll Cage by Dave Virga

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILikeBond

For sale is my double hoop, 6-point roll cage, built by Dave Virga in Sacramento (several threads about his work on here - very respected EB roll cage builder). I love this thing, but I need a family cage.

Cage clears the stock e-brake and fits under a hard top. Comes with steel backing plates for under the tub, and I'll throw in the grade 8 bolts I'm using.

Local pickup most likely, but if you want to arrange shipping and a pickup at my place, I'll be happy to accommodate.

I also have a lightly-used Tom's bikini top with riser and all hardware I can include for another $75.

rollcage1.jpg 014 (2).jpg 019 (2).jpg 020 (2).jpg 022 (2).jpg firstshot4large.jpg gatedown1.jpg rollcage2.jpg rollcage3.jpg IMG_3381.jpg IMG_3376.jpg IMG_3375.jpg

Last edited:

Lennardlector

Contributor
Hey jack! Got your email from a while ago, I've been super busy as I'm leaving town in may for a couple months. I still have the door cards and there yours if you want. Pm me your address again and ill drop them off.

OP
OP
ILikeBond

ILikeBond

Roll bar is out of the Bronco and still available for sale. Come by and I'll help load it in your rig.

I will include backing plates and grade 8 hardware (nut, bolt, and washer x 14)

Attachments

• IMAG1263.jpg
    IMAG1263.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG_4469.jpg
    IMG_4469.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_4481.jpg
    IMG_4481.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_4478.jpg
    IMG_4478.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_4477.jpg
    IMG_4477.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_4473.jpg
    IMG_4473.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 104
OP
OP
ILikeBond

ILikeBond

I can rattle can this black if you prefer too, would look great either way.

justorange72

Are those fenders for sale too? If they are please let me know. I am planning on buying a new set of Fenders today.
thanks

OP
OP
ILikeBond

ILikeBond

Sorry, justorange - they're just off as part of my build. That picture was prepping to go to paint. Definitely keeping. Thanks for asking though.

jrcflash

That is a great looking cage. We are unfortunately very far apart. I will send a PM with an offer if you can not find a closer offer...

OP
OP
ILikeBond

ILikeBond

Thanks, JR. I agree with you - love the cage, would like to keep it, but I need a family cage. Would be difficult to ship to AR, unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.