• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Duff lift

Rusted1

I'm ready to lift my stock uncut 77 Bronco. I would like some input on the James Duff 2.5" basic lift (Coils, Add-a-leafs and Shocks). I believe the biggest tire I can use are BFG M/T 31 x 9.50 R 15 without having to cut the rear fenders. <br><br>Any input on this lift and tire combination would be appreciated! :) Thanks!

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Call em and ask for Jim Cole(i'm 99% sure is his name) he can answer all your questions.

Hnrys69

Bronco Guru
[move][glow=green, 10, 600]CUT THAT MULE!!!!!!!![/glow][/move]

BOSS3024ME

Loc.
Washington State Vancouver and Oysterville
I used duff's 3-1/2 and so far I'm happy. I'm sure it will ride pretty stiff but I'm building mine as a toy not a dailly driver.<br><br>Jim cole is the guy to talk to <br><br>I used them because they are close and been around awhile.<br><br>Just my 2 Cents<br><br>Paul

J-DUB

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Edmonds
I have a 2 1/2" Duff lift and 31.5" tires, the fenders are cut but I have tons of room between the tire and fender.

c2computer

Loc.
Castle Rock, CO
I have the 3.5" lift, 33's, no problem fitting. I have never cut my fenders, not sure if someone cut them before though. They don't look cut but maybe I am not seeing it. The metal is smooth and like new.

thesnake

Bronco Guru
Yeah, I like duff's stuff. If i was going a different route, I'd go with BC's, but duff's fine for what I what to do.<br><br>snake