• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

eXtreme Radiator on E-Bay

Hazegray

I bought one & haven't had any issues with it. Everything fit together (minor trimming inside the rubber radiator mounts) propertly. Anything in particular you want to know?

OP
OP
myscott22

myscott22

Loc.
Klamath Falls, OR.
Hazegray said:
I bought one & haven't had any issues with it. Everything fit together (minor trimming inside the rubber radiator mounts) propertly. Anything in particular you want to know?

How many blades on your fan? Do you run a shroud? Does it cool well?
Thanks,
Scott

bluelightspecia

Loc.
The South
Extreme Radiator

Extreme radiators are good quality products. I'm currently running two of them and I have four friends who run them. You won't go wrong getting one and they are pretty doggone affordable.

Bryan

Hazegray

I run the Derale 7-blade fixed pitched fan from BC Broncos, metal fan shroud, smaller waterpump pulley, etc. I did the whole thing at once, so it's really hard to tell what single modification worked the best for me. Yes, it does cool well in the winter, however, I have a 351W & they always seem to run hot no matter what. I just recently added an auxilary cooler, so it also helps keep the temps down...

Good Times

Loc.
Wenatchee, WA
I had a 351W that I fought cooling problems for 2 years....I have purchased 2 of their radiators and they work GREAT. Runs 180 degrees except under extreme cond. and then it will only creap up to 210 and cools right back down as soon as you get an opprotunity to idle. You won't be dissappointed.

Good Times