• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Fab Fords Forever 2009 - Who's going?

bedsbronco75

Loc.
San Diego, CA
Just got a note from the EBR that says there are 115 Broncos registered for this year. Should be another good one!

Todd Z.

Hearing this I REALLLY hope to get the day off. I put in for the day off, but they are notorious for waiting to give the ok back... Unfortunately no bronco, she is still in the shop. I look forward to checking out all of your rides! Really the only reason I am going.

garberz

Bronco Influencer
Loc.
Conejo Valley, Ca.
I'll be there, my new tires won't be in till the week after.:( This will be the first time for my Bronco.

Attachments

• IMG_2773.JPG
    IMG_2773.JPG
    136.2 KB · Views: 15

BRONCOchild

Bronco Guru
Not only will I be there, but i'll be sporting a new EB shirt that I just got from the silk screeners. I have a few XL. Drop me a PM if you are interested in one. $20.

Attachments

• P4130234.JPG
    P4130234.JPG
    90.8 KB · Views: 9
  • P4130225.JPG
    P4130225.JPG
    145.7 KB · Views: 8

taipeichris

Bronco Guru
Hi,

I'm going to Fab Fords for sure.

Wish I had registered but wasn't sure if I was going to have the time off work.

Maybe we can start a Bronco section in the parking lot!

I drive a white and black 66 with black and yellow plates, FORT66.

See you all Sunday!

Chris

PS Anybody got an extra registration they're not going to use?

Last edited by a moderator:

br0nc0xrapt0r

Loves pickles
just got the call, I paid 13 bucks to make sure my registration was sent on time by the post office and it never got there :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
I may have a spare pass but taipeichris has first go at it. Mark at Wh sold us some messed up clutch that took out the motor on our 66. J/K the clutch had nothing to do with it but the motor is now apart on the garage floor. I'm trying to get my 72 together in time but if I don't make it the pass will be available. I will know Saturday if one of the Broncos will make it. We still plan on being out there Sat night with or without a bronco. Leave me some #'s for if the bronco doesn't make it

Rob1962

Bronco Guru
Steve:

Let me know if Chris doesn't use the pass. If not, maybe I will pick up his part and run it up in my EB.

Rob

builtfords

We'll be there in these two, stop by and say hello!

100_3606.jpg

100_2088.jpg

localrich

Loc.
Sandy, UT
I'll be there, but the body work on the 66 is not done and the motor is still out of the 72 form the upgrades and 3550 swap.

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
I may have a line on another pass from a fellow Mustanger who can't attend last minute. Does anyone know if the passes specify the vehicle? (ie. can a Mustang pass be used with a Bronco?)

jdkin01

Loc.
SoCal
I may have a line on another pass from a fellow Mustanger who can't attend last minute. Does anyone know if the passes specify the vehicle? (ie. can a Mustang pass be used with a Bronco?)

Don't think you can use one from a mustang. They give you a number that clips on the mirror, (Bronco's are #20) so when you go in the gate they know where to send you. Could maybe tell them they sent you the wrong number, might work.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I'm all loaded and ready to head out in the a.m. Eaglesnest66 will be my able co-dog. See you all tomorrow night at Angelos.

Todd Z.

Attachments

• IMG_5471.jpg
    IMG_5471.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 61

br0nc0xrapt0r

Loves pickles
Ok bajabronco got me a registration so looks like I am going see you guys Sunday morning.

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
I think we're gonna make it in my 72. It will be the ugly brown one with the flares tek screwed on(quick fix to get it there). I have the couple #"s to call if the bronco doesn't make it to give away the pass. You guys looking for passes may want to check with the EBR. They usually have a ;line on some of the unused passes.

jdcone

Loc.
riverside, ca
That was one AWESOME show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Had to be 200+ EB's (along with 1,000 Mustangs). That show was better than the Route 66, if not only for the weather. So many cars, so little time. Just to make it a perfect day, the Lakers won too!

br0nc0xrapt0r

Loves pickles
I now have a farmers tan from hell, it was a good day but I think driving 80+ mph on the way up may have killed my rear drive shaft.

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Oh yeah, you may need some new u joints.