• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Fab Fords Forever 2013 photos

bbolander

Mr. Bolander:
I noticed this year that my goodie bag was minus a pin or a plaque...how come??

there are no plaques. we select a goodie bag gift every year and this year it was the umbrella. years ago we've had plaques to hang on the wall or put on your desk. there should have been a very small plastic ziplock bag with a little blue pin, unless they ran out of pins. we are all unpaid volunteers who stuff the goodie bags, so there is also chance that someone missed putting a pin in yours. so message me with your name and we'll see if there's anything we can do on the pin.

ren71

Does anyone here own that tan bronco with the LEDs? Man, that thing was loaded with all the goodies.

SSDDBRONCO

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Los Angeles
Does anyone here own that tan bronco with the LEDs? Man, that thing was loaded with all the goodies.

Nope, but i talked to him. Cool guy to talk to, and he mentioned he lived around Huntington Beach, I believe. Sure did have a lot of goodies!!!

Bronco Junkie

So Cal Broncos
Thank you Mr. Bolander for getting in touch with FFF folks and getting a pin mailed to me. What a quick response!!

Also thanks to Todd for offering up his pin to me. Extremely generous.

Looking forward to next year already!!!

HB73

Nope, but i talked to him. Cool guy to talk to, and he mentioned he lived around Huntington Beach, I believe. Sure did have a lot of goodies!!!

I was wondering when I saw the Surf City sticker. I'm also here in HB but hadn't seen this rig around town.

Attachments

• HBRig.jpg
    HBRig.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 68

bajabronc

Loc.
West Hollywood
It is a Galpin Autosport truck, Stroker engine, - it was originally owned by an actor that Dennis Hogue knows and did a bunch of work for. It has a go fast desert/sand type suspension. Def not set up for rock crawling.

66Uncut

Contributor
It is a Galpin Autosport truck, Stroker engine, - it was originally owned by an actor that Dennis Hogue knows and did a bunch of work for. It has a go fast desert/sand type suspension. Def not set up for rock crawling.

I noticed it has a 66 tailgate and 66 doors, but no eyebrow grill ;)

boonz28

Here are a few that I took. I didn't have mine done in time to make the drive but I met some really cool people. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366693023.664700.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366693113.133742.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366693131.452863.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366693155.201975.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366693175.485519.jpg

Bluesclues73

Lot's of really cool Broncos! I had my prerunner on display over by the lightnings, but spent most of my time over in the Bronco area. Here are a few pictures I stole from a friend on another forum...

This one was great, I've seen it out in Johnson valley a couple of times, most recently at KOH this year. TTB conversion up front, links and coilovers out back, looks like some nice fabwork and a fun go fast setup still capable of hitting 4x trails.

This one was another of my favorites. Somebody put lots of time into this truck, and it definitely shows! Everything was immaculate, really nice details throughout. Loved the Big Oly style roof wing with the baja designs LED bars frenched in... This would be a great candidate for the NORRA Mexican 1000 rally!

Edit - Here's one of my truck that was on display... Not a bronco, but explains my SN ;D I was at the show with Mike McQueen, he built the fiberglass hood, fenders and bedsides on my truck, all of which are just gelcoat straight out of the mold, no paint. He's also responsible for the original Big Oly Bronco race body, as well as countless other race bodies for numerous teams ranging from Desert/Off road racing to Indy cars over the past 50 years. He has LOTS of great stories! His personal truck is the white one.

Dusty

Bronco Guru
Lot's of really cool Broncos! I had my prerunner on display over by the lightnings, but spent most of my time over in the Bronco area. Here are a few pictures I stole from a friend on another forum...

Those two Broncos are phenomonal. Especially the white one. Makes me want to go push mine out into the street for the trash man to pick up LOL...

tw322

Yeah that red and white one was parked almost directly behind me and I must have gone over to look at it a half of a dozen times. So amazing talent that people have.