• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Fab Fords Forever 2009 - Who's going?

bbolander

The final count was 99 out of 115 registered, that's a typical no show rate.

Thanks to the Special Bronco owners for making the big effort to get them there and fill us in on them - they were huge hits. Willie and Parnelli checked them and the other Broncos out first hand. Congratulations to Dan for winning the Stroppe trophy his first time at the show with his immaculate yellow restoration on the first row.

The Broncos at the show just get more amazing every year. It was a great day in spite of the heat.

jdkin01

Loc.
SoCal
i think i bailed out a little too early, went in to the park for some fun with the GF and when we came out and i was the last one in the lot... then some guy stopped me as i was leaving and thanked me because he ran out of gas and i was the only guy with a gas gan... guess he helped himself! ;D

We were still in the grass when you left. The guy that took your gas can came over and told us what he did. Then he started preaching and telling us his ex girlfriend was a she devil, and God directed him to your gas can. When we first saw him he was taking the can back to your Bronco. Said he didn't have enough money to buy a can and the gas, so like you said he helped himself. He pulled some money out of his pocket and I saw at least three twenties. Gas cans must be expensive in Buena Park.

75 Ranger

I got the pleasure of checking your rig out, nice! Thanks for the help with the ramp, never leave them out in the 100+ degree sun for more than a few minutes (damn things get so hot, you can't pick them up without gloves).

Mark

Thanks for the compliment Mark. I wish I would have had more time to chat. Just the heat, loading, and trying to get out of LA and home at a decent hour rushed us all.
It was neat to see you with your family. Maybe next year I'll bring my wife and two boys.