• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Flat Nasty Offroad Park Pics

ghost66

Bronco Guru
Glad you all had a good time. wish I could've went since it was so close for me but other things got in the way, seems like there is no good time to just pack up and go. Thanks for posting the picks they are all great

lil' hotz jr.

Loc.
Knob Noster, MO
Had a great time! Park has a lot of potential to turn into a real hot spot. Camping area was just incredible. Wish you could have been there Monte, maybe you could have helped me keep the kids seperated. Sarah kept making funny noises too. Boom Chicka Waa Waa.;D
Didn't take the camera so had to take a couple of my damage today.

haha, for some reason i knew that you were still going to post that you made me make funny noises, haha! and the whole boom chicka waa waa, yea, i dont care who you are....thats soooooo funny right there!!!! john, you'll always be my favorite retarded cousin!;D

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
Had to play with other grandkids last night so.....
hope to get our 'few' pics up tonight :-[

1sorbronc77

Loc.
Kellyville, OK
When my internet decides to work, I will post some pics that we took when I get home..

We had such an awesome time! Thanks to everyone who let my kids ride along with them. It was Shea's first time out, so she was a little nervous :) I think she "yelped" a couple of times...lol. My son was asking me on the way home if we were taking them to OCBR. I told him maybe and asked him why..did he have fun? And he said "Yeah, but I want to figure out how to start Sara's truck"..LOL!! I just had to laugh.. I think he has a small crush.. Oh to be 13 again! HEHE. Kaitlyn also had fun..although I hope next time she rides in the front seat, she will not hide behind a jacket..You just have to see the pic to see what im talking about..
It was great to see all the friends we made last year and was wonderful to meet some new ones! Cant wait to see you guys in SEPT!!!!

Christina

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
Hopefully we'll all see each other before Sept.!
(of course there are some we see REAL OFTEN ;) )
The hugs from those we don't see that often are always
a highlight!
Thanks to all for sharing the fun (& seats)
pics out asap!:-*

lil' hotz jr.

Loc.
Knob Noster, MO
When my internet decides to work, I will post some pics that we took when I get home..

We had such an awesome time! Thanks to everyone who let my kids ride along with them. It was Shea's first time out, so she was a little nervous :) I think she "yelped" a couple of times...lol. My son was asking me on the way home if we were taking them to OCBR. I told him maybe and asked him why..did he have fun? And he said "Yeah, but I want to figure out how to start Sara's truck"..LOL!! I just had to laugh.. I think he has a small crush.. Oh to be 13 again! HEHE. Kaitlyn also had fun..although I hope next time she rides in the front seat, she will not hide behind a jacket..You just have to see the pic to see what im talking about..
It was great to see all the friends we made last year and was wonderful to meet some new ones! Cant wait to see you guys in SEPT!!!!

Christina

oh good lord, haha, look what i started! all just because i told him he could drive my truck is he figured out how to start it, haha. john says we acted like brother and sister.;D

lil' hotz jr.

Loc.
Knob Noster, MO
brad, got some nice pic! the first link didnt work for me either.

grant and c2, thank you again so much for the bumper, i know i might be irritating you with saying thank you, but i want you to know that im very appreciative!!!

uncle allen and mike, thanks to you two as well for the headlights!

i appreciate all those who have offered me help with the sick bdog. jason, oh2bnok, thank you for helping me out as well guys. maybe one day i can make it up to ya'll:-*

Recko555

Brad,
Nice pictures, it looks like a lot of fun. I see you golf tee still needs some adjusting, hehe. If I remeber right your son is the one with the yellow bronco correct?

Ron Gildersleev

Loc.
DFW
forward

Brad, the pics are great, looks like everyone had a good time(even the jeepers-ha!). Looking forward to the RMR. Ron

1sorbronc77

Loc.
Kellyville, OK
lil Hotz, really, your overdoing it..Please stop...your makin me blush..hehe... j/k
Im sure that you will put the bumper to better use than what we were using it for (toe stubber, obstacle for weedeater, rust collector) haha Enjoy!

C2

Jfly13

Loc.
Lockwood, Mo.
Here are few pics that we took, we had a great time. It w was nice to meet several of you. Finally can put some faces with names. Can't wait for the next trip. We came back damage free except for the last trail we ran I noticed that my front end felt completey loose. I had last a nut on my radius arm and the bushing was gone. One side wasn't even being held tight!

http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q95/4wdeb/Flat Nasty/?action=view&current=1181755295.pbw

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
Mr. Mudd emailed me some pics to post for him. Sorry it took so long to get these up Mike. Had to wait for the wife to have time to help me.%)

Attachments

• FLAT NASTY PARK 07 024_1.jpg
    FLAT NASTY PARK 07 024_1.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 28
  • FLAT NASTY PARK 07 036_1.jpg
    FLAT NASTY PARK 07 036_1.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 35
  • FLAT NASTY PARK 07 037_1.jpg
    FLAT NASTY PARK 07 037_1.jpg
    217.7 KB · Views: 14
  • FLAT NASTY PARK 07 038_1.jpg
    FLAT NASTY PARK 07 038_1.jpg