• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Florida Bronco owners master list

yANK

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Saint Cloud
ok florida guys this mar on the 31 hope to see you all at corpit in west palm its looking good for a fun ride and a good time will be BBQ on fri and sat if your bronco not done and you want to ride with someone let me know see ya

broncosilver

Loc.
springhill fl.
no brian, the pits are up and going. theres also a place thats nothing but deep mud. the kind you need to put floaties on your mirrors!!! i know deep down you wanna float your bronco brian!! snaped my output shaft there last weekend, also bent an axle and busted my 1/2" plate hitch tryin to get me out. good times;D thanks for the rear mark your awesome;)

Revelation

Bronco Guru
if your bronco not done and you want to ride with someone let me know see ya
Would love to ride along, there is no way I am going to be anywhere near ready by then, heck it's just a frame right now and still have to figure out the 300 six.
Anyone need a camping spot this Sat. Night? I will be in Ft. White Friday night thru sunday at noon to work on my Bronco, got 17 acres and you guys are welcome to show up, no work for you guys, thats my job unless you just have to then no complaints from me

evil69

fawkin classy
Loc.
Athens, GA
I bought my trail rig in Florida, does that count? I would post the info of the guy I bought it from, but haven't seen him on here much lately. He still had another Bronco when I bought mine.

You guys should at least put together an email list so you could send out one email to all.

OP
OP
Smokeater11

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
Welcome aboard Russell!! Check with Potshot(he's nearest you) or yANK(he finds them for sale everyday it seems) If you get one that will put our count to 18 owners active on the board I think. More rigs than that but 18 owners.

Mark

slingnasty

Add me to the list.... Newberry, Fl

Nathan
nathan@svic.net

i have a 74 that i am still trying to figure everything out... has 35's, 302 that leaks a lil oil, all the signs of a fun project.

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Russell Leggett
Jupiter
rlm18@hotmail.com

Do not have a Bronco but I want one. Anybody got one or know where I can get one close by?

Thanks.

I know of 2 in tallahasse.

1. 1971. 302, recently painted(OK paint job, not the best) Typial rust. He had just started to remove the dash. 302, cranks and runs every time, pisses me off, just drop in a battery, set the choke and nice even rumble. No PS, no PB. Currently has my hard top and we could work something out on it. Doesn't smoke. Has some clutch chatter, we have a new clutch, just not installed yet. Torquer II intake with rebuilt edelbrock carb. 3spd floor shifter. Not sure of the price, though probably 1k to 2k, I can ask if interested. I know this one is titled.

2. If you want more of a project. 1974 302, no top, 3spd floor shifter. Hit in rear passenger corner. Needs body work(new sheetmetal), new rear springs, new main tank. I'm sure it needs more, but haven't seen it in a while. I was told it ran well before hit. Engine looked undamaged from accident. No PS no PB. Nice set of rims though with decent meat on em. Probably get it for less than $1,000. Again, i can check if you are interested. I think this one is titled.

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
It could be, but would need some work. Clutch, weather stripping, rear glass. More of a project than buy and drive.

tworedballs

Loc.
Satellite Beach
I bought mine from a guy in Milledgeville, GA (about 1 hr south of ATL). Good guy. He's always got some stuff he's selling. I think he has two right now. www.portalkuz.com is the site he posts his sales on. Also, check out Ocala4sale.com or some of the smaller websites that sell cars/trucks. Always someone selling something on there. www.Craigslist.org wouldn't be a bad place to look, either. Not all Bronco owners are enthusiasts like the guys on here, so some people just have them left over from a relative or something like that and just don't get into them like we do. Do you have a budget? If so then try www.broncograveyard.com or www.collectorcartraderonline.com (not sure how familiar you are with the websites out there where you can find a classifieds list of Broncos in your area).

Either way, good luck and welome!

BTW, yANK:
I have those flares we talked about, so let me know what your schedule is this week or this weekend and maybe we can meet-up and I'll get 'em to ya.

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Hmmm even though theres a few UF Gaytors on here

Lotta GATORS here, Sooooo uhmmm dangitall I can't put it here, fraid I'll get banned. wait, Some SeamanHoles too!!
HAHAHA and my daughter got her diploma from Free Shoe U, and a nice pair of sneakers.

Potshot

There was one for sale on the Ocala4sale site, but IMO they wanted a lot for what it was ($3500). I got pictures from the seller and for that much one could do a LOT better. I'd make an offer on the one above ("1. 1971. 302, recently painted...") but I've got to attend a move I have in the works. No spare cash.

Hey yANK! Hang on to that green uncut one you're driving, I'm gonna have to make you an offer on that once we're moved, etc. :) Something about the color/uncut fenders and thin swampers. It all just comes together.

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Where you movin to? That bronco hasn't moved in 2 years and not likely to seein as he isn't actively trying to sell it.

Potshot

Where you movin to? That bronco hasn't moved in 2 years and not likely to seein as he isn't actively trying to sell it.
Minnesota, and actively managing a job search now (experienced Unix admin in a corporate zone). Once we're moved and settled I'll have a good bit of lattitude in picking up a second unit. Looking forward to that day.