• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Florida Bronco owners master list

JaxLax

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Jacksonville, FL
I would post the info of the guy I bought it from, but haven't seen him on here much lately. He still had another Bronco when I bought mine.
I've been hiding :p

Matt
Home - Jacksonville (77 is here)
School - Gainesville
Currently - Orlando on a Co-Op.

JaxLax02 at yahoo dot com

I took a sabbatical, it hurt to talk EB's when mines 2.5 hours away :-[
So I've been endulging in other things: Gator sports and my 'other' hobby, building speakers.

Sorry I couldn't make the trip last weekend. I had to be in Jax for my mothers birthday, but i did finally get the seats finished and installed ;D

OP
OP
Smokeater11

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
At this point I'm counting 29 guys from FL that are on the master list. I know for a fact that there are others who are not on this board that are out there. With this many guys around we should have no problem getting 15-20 trucks together for the Turkey Rod Run and that many or more for the Dec 8th run in Holopaw. There is plenty of time to plan for these events so lets have a good showing at both!! We've got our club kicking again so lets support it by attending these events. You can contact myself, Chris Williams (yANK) or Darren McGhee (ohpoo2) for more information. And the SEB website has been updated as well. http://www.se-earlybroncos.com/home.html

69 Fl. Bronc

Mike in Port Charlotte 69, 302, just finished 3.5 lift, still working on it. 941 875 2950 Please put me on the list.

THE_74BEAST

Loc.
Central, FL
Kirk, Winter Haven, Fl
KIRKWEST@GMAIL.COM
"74" 302
Purchased a boat 5 years ago and since then I've spent every spare min and $ fishing. My Bronco has been sitting in a state of disassemble and I can no longer handle the guilt!!!:cry:
Although I haven't posted in 4 or 5 years, I've been a faithful lurker.

yANK

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Saint Cloud
Dont miss out on dec 8 at holowpal alot of bronco guys that are not on the web are calling it should be a big one we have people from west palm, tampa, orlando,ocala, and saint cloud coming i hope to have 20 to 30 maybe more all info on southeast early broncos if you need more call me chris williams 321 229 3259 cell home is 407 957 7034

cwarren87

Chris, Orlando
cwarrenc@yahoo.com

Currently restoring a 70, uncut, and keeping it that way. But i am on the lookout for another money-pit, so let me know if you know if you see any for sale!

yANK

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Saint Cloud
wecome mine is uncut and i still go out wheeling take a look at the last run holowpal hope to see you at the next run. need any thing give me a call chris 321 229 3259 also look at southeast early broncos florida club

cwarren87

wecome mine is uncut and i still go out wheeling take a look at the last run holowpal hope to see you at the next run. need any thing give me a call chris 321 229 3259 also look at southeast early broncos florida club

Thanks yank. I still haven't decided on my tire/lift combo yet, what are you running? This is proving to be a tough decision with the uncut fenders.

cgbexec

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Naples, FL
Chris Burkard
Naples, FL (100 miles due West of Ft. Lauderdale)
cgbexec@aol.com

I hope to have my 76 up and running by mid June. I am in the middle of a frame off restoration.