• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Florida Bronco owners master list

yANK

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Saint Cloud
thank you potshot, i am looking for a uncut bronco want to make its twin brother. i love it to might sell my cut 70 bronco for a uncut one. see you on friday going to be a good time see ya

ArmyCOL

All,

Just joined recently. I am in Oviedo. I have a 76 I bought from a UCF student that requires lots of work. I have had it for a couple of years and slowly working on replacing the body panels. Doing the work myself soI am learning as I go.

Time and no money or money and no time is where I cutrrently stand.

Chuck
charlesaucoin@bellsouth.net

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Did all you guys join the google group mentioned earlier? Just an easier way to get the word out via a mailing list.

John, where did you get your bronco? Are you working or schooling?

Last edited:

Potshot

Did all you guys join the google group mentioned earlier? Just an easier way to get the word out via a mailing list.

Lonesouth, you've got PM in there somewhere...

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Yea, sorry, i saw it. I kept it marked as new so i could reply when i got some pics. We don't currently have any of the engine bay or other than what is up at www.neverone.com . I can try to swing by there some day after work and snap a few, except i just remembered my camera charger is in boca and my memory stick for the other one is in my computer getting fixed at CompUSa. If there is no rush, i know the bronco shouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon.

rlm18

Loc.
Broken Bow, OK
Thanks for the info. Some of those sites are new to me.

I bought mine from a guy in Milledgeville, GA (about 1 hr south of ATL). Good guy. He's always got some stuff he's selling. I think he has two right now. www.portalkuz.com is the site he posts his sales on. Also, check out Ocala4sale.com or some of the smaller websites that sell cars/trucks. Always someone selling something on there. www.Craigslist.org wouldn't be a bad place to look, either. Not all Bronco owners are enthusiasts like the guys on here, so some people just have them left over from a relative or something like that and just don't get into them like we do. Do you have a budget? If so then try www.broncograveyard.com or www.collectorcartraderonline.com (not sure how familiar you are with the websites out there where you can find a classifieds list of Broncos in your area).

Either way, good luck and welome!

BTW, yANK:
I have those flares we talked about, so let me know what your schedule is this week or this weekend and maybe we can meet-up and I'll get 'em to ya.

Noscapegoat

Loc.
Tallahassee

Hey my dad saw it on the side of hwy 27 I checked it out and my dad loaned me some money till i sell my jeep to get it.

I goto Lively Techincal Center Studying Automotive Technology

truck174ff

Loc.
st. cloud fl
Chris Ramey (the other Chris)
St.Cloud
407-436-8852
truck174@embarqmail.com-----------I regresterd

70 200 six, three on the floor T shifter, 7 inch lift 38 boggers, locker front and lincoln locker rear, winch and a whole bunch of others stuff

Last edited:

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Chris did I sell you a 67 from tallahassee? 2x6 floorboards...

yANK

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Saint Cloud
bronco

yes the 66 went to rob he is the guy that pick it up.any of you guys going to holowpal laborday weekend on sat. also get your trucks ready for turkey run lets have a good turn out