• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Florida Bronco owners master list

Slappy67

Loc.
Marco Island, FL
Just wanted to say hi. I just trade my 2002 HD Wide Glide for my first Bronco and right now it is somewhere between Utah and Marco Island, FL.(Hopefully here by the end of the week.) Franko mentioned to me in a PM that you guys might like to get together for a beer and wings thing, well, I own a little bar here on the beach in Marco and would love to have anybody that wants to come down and hang out.

Here's the website if you want to check it out...Sunset Grille

Marco Is.
67 Bronco
351W
sunsetgrilleonmarco@gmail.com

ohpoo2

Contributor
Welcome!! Wish I was closer 4 hours is along way maybe some day. Darren

SWFLABRONCO

Loc.
Cape Coral, Fl
Hey Slappy,
Mine should be on the road within a month or so. I'll grab the better half and we'll make a trip down there for sure. Good decision on the wide glide. The Bronco replaced my Road King and never had a regret. Especially down here with all of the blue hairs.

Slappy67

Loc.
Marco Island, FL
Hey Slappy,
Mine should be on the road within a month or so. I'll grab the better half and we'll make a trip down there for sure. Good decision on the wide glide. The Bronco replaced my Road King and never had a regret. Especially down here with all of the blue hairs.

Amen, we've had a couple of real bad accidents on 951 involving bikes over the last month or so and the wife had started giving me grief about it. I've got two little girls so for right now it will be four wheels only...at least until I build my next bike.;);D

OP
OP
Smokeater11

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
As far as early Bronco sites this is the best you will find. Most all of our FL events are announced and planned on this site. You won't find a better group of people or better technical info anywhere on the web than here. Welcome to the board boogie, hope you hang around and get involved.

OP
OP
Smokeater11

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
Just put your name and whatever contact info you're comfortable with and maybe some info about your rig. Just look at what others have done and you'll be "signed up".

bearsden73

Loc.
Palm Bay, Florida
Rob Denney Palm Bay florida

have 3 broncos currently one will be for sale in a couple weeks.

other two broncos are 104 wheelbase 6 cylinder based automatic broncos
both broncos are uncut. my driver is a 67 halfcab with power steering and hydroboost brakes and 31's. offroad truck is 74 uncut with 37's 250,C4,HP44 and FF60 5 lug stuff w/4 wheel disk brakes, PS, hydroboost, and propane.

have been in bronco business since 1992 and there is no part on a bronco I Have not touched or repaired. disk brake conversions, PS conversions, axle swaps, motors whatever. I can help with nearly anything on a bronco.

if you want or need help give me a call
321-848-1938
or you can email me
al4crwl@yahoo.com

I have not attended many events since I sold my 73 sport(07) but am working towards that goal now.

thanks and nice to meet everyone.

Ethansdad73

Bronco Guru
Rob is who has been helping me work on my bronco. full rewire, timing and fuel issues and will be doing my brakes and lift kit and trans conversion and.....Rob is a mechanic by trade not just for a hobbie. He's a good guy and knows his sh!t.