• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Florida Bronco owners master list

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
just got back from tennessee at the Bronco driver super celebration 150 + EBS it was great and would love to meet in Orlando at Old Town Please post if you are planning somthing .
Whats up FRANKO !

I fig i would get with everyone about Holopawlooza II in late June !!
Most likely its going to be again the first weekend in Nov ( this year Nov 5/6/7 ) !!

If you guys would like to have a lil show gathering ( wings and beer ) somewhere in orlando ... let me know !!

2x .... Please post if you are planning somthing .

Last edited:

ohpoo2

Contributor
Anybody up for a saturday ride going to try may 15th to do a little wheelin or trail ride at suburban ( Holopaw ). Anyone interested we will meet at the citco on the corner of 192 and 441 in holopaw. We will leave there at 9:00am and go till around 2 or 3 oclock. Can start a new thread if needed. Darren

And for the stuff above if anyone wants to hit old town or the wings and beer in st. cloud sometime it sounds great!

OP
OP
Smokeater11

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
My little ones 1st birthday is on the 11th and we haven't settled on whether or not to have his party the weekend before or after. If we do it the weekend before then I might be able to get out there, if not I'll be grilling hotdogs and hamburgers and eating cake and ice cream.;D I'll let you know when I do.....

ohpoo2

Contributor
Good deal! Went out there today trying a few new trails. See ya, D

ohpoo2

Contributor
Crusher got his FJ painted and ready to wheel. Heres a few pics its not a bronco but he's one of the family. Holopaw May 15th!!

Attachments

• toy1.jpg
    toy1.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 28
  • toy2.jpg
    toy2.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 26
  • logo.JPG
    logo.JPG
    120.1 KB · Views: 21

Flacrusher

Crusher got his FJ painted and ready to wheel. Heres a few pics its not a bronco but he's one of the family. Holopaw May 15th!!

The FJ's back and all one color now! I don't own a Bronco but would be willing to help any of you guys if you need it.

Chris Bennett - Lake Worth - flfzj80@yahoo.com - Need a push/pull/yank/winch/strap/jump/fuel/beer/food/expedition truck/wheelin' partner... Just drop me a line.

And count me in for the 15th if there's room for a Yota in the stampede!

Revelation

Bronco Guru
If I can find some 35's- 36's(Budget is down to trades) prior to the 15th Chipper will be there.

Flacrusher

Wow Chris what a difference!! That thing looks swet now, and I love the color!!

Thanks. The color wears most everybody down eventually. it starts out ughhh! Then.. I guess it's not that bad. Finally... I like it!;D. It's just a crap paint job but the huge defects in the body are gone and the rust should be at bay for a little while longer. This is a real good reason pictures don't always tell the whole story. It took a few minutes to make it look just right.:eek:

Ethansdad73

Bronco Guru
I am hoping to make it... looking at a possible promotion at work or at least full time.. i might even be able to bring my bronco.

Justafordguy

Bronco Guru
Thanks. The color wears most everybody down eventually. it starts out ughhh! Then.. I guess it's not that bad. Finally... I like it!;D. It's just a crap paint job but the huge defects in the body are gone and the rust should be at bay for a little while longer. This is a real good reason pictures don't always tell the whole story. It took a few minutes to make it look just right.:eek:

That's a mean lookin YOTA. I think the color looks cool, and the paint job looks good from here.