• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Florida Bronco owners master list

Mike Dehner

Loc.
Hudson , FL
Mike Dehner
Hudson
727-243-8236

Hey Franko,Yank ,Darren, Smokeeater11 and everyone from the Holopawlooza
were looking forward to March and are signed up for the show Jan 9 &10 hope to see some of you there

OP
OP
Smokeater11

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
Welcome to the addiction Ned. There are a few Bronco guys that live down in S.FL. Just look throught the pages of this thread and see if anyone is close to you. This is a great site and there are a ton of great people that have a tremendous amount of knowledge and passion for these old rigs. Keep an eye out because we do a couple of FL gatherings a year. Again welcome to the site , we look forward to seeing you around the board.

ArmyCOL

I was in Key West the other day and saw a yellow one with a black soft top. Looked like it had not been driven in a while. Any one on the list willing to own up as the owner?

redburns

J. Burns
Port St. John (North Cocoa area)

redburns at aol dot com

76 plane jane thats currently in my Dads garage in KY till I get my job situation figured out.

In search of parts....

There is someone a block over from me that keeps a nice looking EB in their garage. Seen it driving by a few times but never stoped to talk, wonder if they are on here

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
bump ...... for all the new guys from FL !!! ;) ;D :cool:

Attachments

• P1013805.jpg
    P1013805.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 37
  • P1013810.jpg
    P1013810.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 50

acmefl

Loc.
Florida
Hey Smoke,
Were you drivin yours yesterday?
Girlfriend told she saw one in Aub that sounded like yours.
I hope to be mobile again soon. I'll come see you then.
Aaron

OP
OP
Smokeater11

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
That would have been me!! I went an picked up my son from school and then went over to N. Lakeland around 4:00. It was a nice day to be driving it. Drove it today to work in Orlando.

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Looks like we may need to do a Sat. night meet at Old Town and see if our old Broncos will give all the street rods a run for their money.

OP
OP
Smokeater11

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
I'm on board with that. I have been in the cruise a few times and I've always been the only Bronco there. There used to be a white one that was there a lot but I haven't seen him there in a while.

If we go who wants to ride the Sky Coaster with me??

Ned

Loc.
Hollywood Beach
Here is a photo of the bronco, you might have seen it on hollywwod beach where I live or off 56st and Hallandale where I am working on it. Right now I plan on the first drive this weekend,
The seats and the windshild should be finished this weekend! :D

Attachments

• P4100071.jpg
    P4100071.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 22

Mike Dehner

Loc.
Hudson , FL
just got back from tennessee at the Bronco driver super celebration 150 + EBS it was great and would love to meet in Orlando at Old Town Please post if you are planning somthing .
Whats up FRANKO !

Revelation

Bronco Guru
As soon as Chipper gets home, I will let everyone know what Friday Night to meet out there,
Now if I could only find me some Block sanding gnomes!!!!