• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Florida bronco run????

ashleymarkp

Loc.
Lakeland, Fl
Ive been looking on this site to see if anyone is putting together a bronco run but I havnt seen anything. Does anyone want tet together on the weekend of the 27th at the campgrounds near the withlacoochee state park? Any other suggestions?

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
Ive been looking on this site to see if anyone is putting together a bronco run but I havnt seen anything. Does anyone want tet together on the weekend of the 27th at the campgrounds near the withlacoochee state park? Any other suggestions?

Where is that?
Oh looked it up....

bronconut73

Bronco Guru

Just looked it up. It sounds great but I will be in north Florida that weekend with family. The name sounded like one of the rivers up there. Good luck the area looks beautiful on google maps satellite imagery.

ucbronco

Loc.
Summerfield, FL
I'd be up for some riding. There has been a lot talk of everyone meeting up but no one seems to really want to ride and it seems like no one is interested in traveling very far from there area either. I'm thinking your talking about the 27th of Oct? If so I'll be at the pumpkin run that weekend. Maybe another date will work, are you wanting to ride in Richloam where we went before?

Butch

OP
OP
ashleymarkp

ashleymarkp

Loc.
Lakeland, Fl
.yeah butch, I was talking about October and that's where I wanted to go riding. but I'm also up for going anywhere else. the drive doesn't bother me

ucbronco

Loc.
Summerfield, FL
There are some trails up here in Ocala but it has been a while since I've been out there on them. I would be up for Richloam, I don't think we have covered much of that area. It will also be a lot different with all the rain we've had there. Lets set the dates for 11/2-11/3. Post up if you think you can make it. It would be great to have a group interested in trail riding.

Butch

thirdtime

Contributor
I'm due for a ride, I finally pulled the pin and bought a power steering box. I'd love to try it out.

broncomatt

There are Tons of trails in the Ocala forest. I live at the base of it on 42. Not sure I can make Richloam, but if anyone wants to run in the ocala forest just hollar!

SP66

Bronco Guru
Somebody up there put something together--still haven't seen a Bronco in person that I haven't owned and I'm ready to get mine dirty---beginner trails?

ucbronco

Loc.
Summerfield, FL
Mark your calendar for Nov. 2-3, we will get together for some trailriding and Bronco BSing in Richloam. Anyone wanting to camp or do we just need to meet up and ride? If your interesting in camping I will supply the info for the campground we have used in the past. If not we can just meet up at the Cracker Barrel at the intersection of I75 and St Rd 50. We can decide on a convenient time through everyones input, so post up with your thoughts.

Butch

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'll talk to the wife and see if she will let me out to play.

ucbronco

Loc.
Summerfield, FL
So far it looks like about 8-10 Broncos. I still haven't heard from a few that will probably show up for the ride. I haven't heard wheter anyone plans to camp or not, so if you are planning on camping let me know and I'll shoot you the campground info.

Butch

chuzie

Bronco Guru
Sure wish I could come, but I already drove my rig up to Charleston for the November run @ URE. Crap! I will see y'all in December though.

ohpoo2

Contributor
I think I can make it for a day ride don't plan on camping but will trailer up there. Need to try out my new trail rig see if it will run all day. Darren