• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Florida bronco run????

ucbronco

Loc.
Summerfield, FL
Saturdays rides will be leaving from the campground around 9am. The trails are marked roads in the management area, but there is always the possilbility of water and or mud on some of these trails. There isn't really much chance of damage unless someone is just careless. We also have some super nice rigs tag along for this ride and haven't had any problems but it has been 6 months since we have been on these trails and a lot can change in that period of time, as for Fri night I think everyone will be at the campground. There is usually a few that arrive early and go for a Fri trailride. I think there will be a few of us at Cracker Barrel Sat morning though. If someone wants to plan a get together for Fri night somewhere other than the campground they should post up and let everyone know. I'm game for whatever someone wants to do.
It looks like it is going to be great trailriding weather and a good turnout. Look forward to seeing everyone.

Butch

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
Guys I am unfortunately in the same boat as truck174(Chris)...My son has playoff soccer game(s) on Saturday starting at 9am. We gave him the choice of playing in the games or going riding in the Bronco and he chose to play the games, soooo we won't be there. Sorry guys but I can't fault the kid for sticking with his team.

ucbronco

Loc.
Summerfield, FL
I'll definatley be tunning into for that game as well. I have to say that my Gator Tail is a little sore this week though. I'm looking forward to a good ole welcome to the Swamp and SEC for the newbies.

Butch

LoneRanger

Contributor
Loc.
Gunshine State
Uhhhhhhh something about idle speed and no wake zones? lol yeah 2 broken stub shafts, 1 blown hub, one flooded motor, one missing radiator cap, and don't forget about the reverse lights that stay on- permanently!

And that was just a short night ride!

L.R.

chuzie

Bronco Guru
On my way to cracker barrel now. Bringing a spare stub shaft.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2

chuzie

Bronco Guru
It was great to finally meet everyone yesterday. Wish I could have stayed for the night run but duty calls. Hope to meet up with you guys in December @ the meet and greet.

Stay safe and happy trails!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2

thirdtime

Contributor
Washing the truck now but here are a few of the Friday night run. Axle shaft was fixed for Saturday and yes, my back up lights are off in the last photo;D. I was not stuck, I stop and rotate my tires every 5 thousand miles no matter where I'm at.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    86.2 KB · Views: 37
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 41
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 37

chuzie

Bronco Guru
Wish I had some to contribute but I turned my phone off since I had no signal. :( Whoops!

thirdtime

Contributor
Although not an EB, it is a bronco and I gotta give thanks to Josh. He waded in and drug me and my broken axle out on the night ride. He was also there to drag Brian with his broken axle joint out as well I think (alot of broken parts on that run so the details are blurred). A few photos of the Saturday run to show his truck in action. Thanks!

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 20
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 20
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 22

ohpoo2

Contributor
Richloam

Had a great time and kept the Bronco running just would not idle to good. Good seeing everyone there and a few new faces. See yall again soon, Darren

Attachments

• DSCN0161.jpg
    DSCN0161.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 31
  • DSCN0159.jpg
    DSCN0159.jpg
    216.8 KB · Views: 29
  • DSCN0158.jpg
    DSCN0158.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 29
  • DSCN0155.jpg
    DSCN0155.jpg