• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Florida bronco run????

fla67

I am taking Friday off and should head there sometime in the afternoon.

chuzie

Bronco Guru
Looks like we have BroncoPaul, vintagehoss, chuzie, fla67 and possibly sharecon and bob jessip.

Personally, I will be staying for the initial get together since I have no rig to hit the trails with.

fla67

Captain - check! You might want to put a bucket outside the tent this time.

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
The wife is on board for the weekend we just have to check the soccer schedule and see if we have a conflict there. If we can make it we would be coming in on Friday afternoon after the boy gets out of school.

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
we should be trucking in after a good Cracker Barrel breakfast Sat morning !!!

whats Sat AM wheeling time schedule ?

ucbronco

Loc.
Summerfield, FL
We are only about 4 hours south of Tally. I'm sure I will be taking in a little Cracker Barrell myself. I'm thinking around 9:00 am Sat morning if that works for everyone. If you are trailering your Bronco and don't plan on camping we may have to find alternative places to park trucks with trailers. It sounds like the campground may be filling up. Just a heads up for those that will be coming for the day and trailering thier Broncos.

BUtch

ohpoo2

Contributor
Looks like a few Broncos are coming out it will be awesome seeing everyone. Will be there sat morning for the day. Darren

mango

Loc.
Sarasota, FL
Confirmed my reservation at the campground for both Friday and Sat nights.

I guess I better give my truck some love this weekend so shell be ready.

SP66

Bronco Guru
Saturday day trip

What time will you guys be starting to ride on Saturday? Coming home from Carolina Friday night. Figured I could maybe drive over in the morning. Meeting spot and address of the ride anyone? Thanks, Scott

ucbronco

Loc.
Summerfield, FL
Rides should start about 9 am Sat morning from the campground. We will see how many Broncos show up and decide as a group where and how difficult we want the ride to be. If you are looking for a seat to ride in I'm sure there should be a few available. Looks like from a rough estimate that we will have 15-18 Broncos. Looking forward to seeing everyone and am hoping for some great weather.

Butch

ucbronco

Loc.
Summerfield, FL
The address and phone # for the campground we will be meeting at and leaving from is on post # 34 on page 3 of this thread.

Butch

chuzie

Bronco Guru
Does anyone have a spare seat for the trail ride? My Bronco is currently in Charleston SC!

truck174ff

Loc.
st. cloud fl
Sorry guys, can't make it. My boys have a playoff game that Sat. I did however finish the Turbo and that little six will surprise you. Sorry I tried. Next time guys.

bronco91

Loc.
Orlando
hey guys me and my buddy are coming up im bringing up my bronco and hes bringing his jeep. im sure we can get some good pics pulling him out. we are gonna be camping to butch and will be there friday as well.

Ryan
1991 Bronco
2000 F250

chuzie

Bronco Guru
Just for clarification, I see that things on Saturday are getting started form the campground around 9AM.

What is the plan for Friday? Is there a get together @ cracker barrel? If so, I missed that post.

Also, is this the kind of place that someone who just wants a nice easy trail ride ( no mud or damage) can go and just cruise with the pack? I know we(Tampa area) have a few folks with super nice rigs who want to come and ride, not wheel.

Thx.

Thx.