• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Florida bronco run????

fla67

Looks like a green light, can't wait! Is anyone going to camp or is is more of a day trip?

ebronco

Loc.
Apopka
I am supposed to be in South Florida for a Mustang Show, but if it falls apart, I will try to be there.

Would love to camp...we will see.

truck174ff

Loc.
st. cloud fl
That's gonna be a shot in the dark for me. My boys have football and have a very good team. That's during the playoffs. I want to test out my new turbo. I'm sure its gonna be soupy. My games are on Sat so if no game ill be there.

ucbronco

Loc.
Summerfield, FL
I'm a little torn here with your problem. I really hope your team does well enough that you have to miss this, but I would really like to see your turbo in action

Good Luck, Butch

LoneRanger

Contributor
Loc.
Gunshine State
I'd be down to meet some guys, but i am not wheeling my rig. Its a show queen and I'm not afraid to say it! anyone have room for 2? (my wife and I)

L.R.

thirdtime

Contributor
I think, myself, Ron and maybe his brother in law are all going to stay at least 1 night.

mango

Loc.
Sarasota, FL
I am planning to come. Kids have been begging to get the truck dirty. I recently changed my brakes, so have been using that as an excuse to stay on the road.

I planted the camping seed last night. I should be able to talk the family into staying. The campground was decent and very handy to the wheeling. Might also be a last minute decision to camp.

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
^^^^^^^ FANTASTIC !!!!!!!! ^^^^^^^^^ should be fun !

ucbronco

Loc.
Summerfield, FL
I spoke with the campground today and let them know the dates we will be heading down. They told me we will be sharing the campground with another group called the Steel Soilders which is a group of old military trucks so it should be fun seeing all of these trucks as well. The info for the campground is as follows phone # 352-583-4778 and is located at 39847 SR 575 Dade City FL 33523. Please call ahead and make your reservations as it is a first come first serve basis, also let them know your are coiming with a Bronco. If you don't want to camp there are several motel with 8-10 miles of the campground as well. These are located at the intersection of Hwy 50 and I75. If you need more info please ask.

Thanks Butch

ucbronco

Loc.
Summerfield, FL
Another FYI for those of you that remember how low the the water in the river behind the campsites had been the last few times we used the campground, I was told today that the water had just receeded out of the campground. That means the water is up about 12' since we where there last. That means the trails should be alot more fun.

Butch

LoneRanger

Contributor
Loc.
Gunshine State
11-2/11-3 I think we will be free to at least drive down and see every ones rigs that Friday. you guys planning on eating together at a restaurant, or just cooking out that night or?

L.R.

ucbronco

Loc.
Summerfield, FL
So how many of you guys plan to come on Fri and what time will you be arriving? Just trying to get a feel for the group that will be there.

Butch