• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Free Ford Build Sheet

gorf

i contacted ford at the number provided last week. i received a call today (as expected), although they left me a website address:
shopfordgear.com

There is a button on the left which states: build sheet & compliance letters

If you click it you can order basic ($17) and deluxe ($46) build sheets. i'm not sure the difference or why they are charging for them now. i'll see if i can find out.

Viperwolf1

Contributor
electron whisperer
i contacted ford at the number provided last week. i received a call today (as expected), although they left me a website address:
shopfordgear.com

There is a button on the left which states: build sheet & compliance letters

If you click it you can order basic ($17) and deluxe ($46) build sheets. i'm not sure the difference or why they are charging for them now. i'll see if i can find out.

"In addition to the basic build sheet, the deluxe build sheet will include all available production figures."

gorf

the person i spoke with wasn't very helpful. old school and viperwolf1 pretty much nailed it.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Ordered mine two yrs. ago when they were still free....never arrived..:(

So be it....it ain't nuttin special and I know a hayles of alot more about the history of it than Ford does anyway....;)

bptommy

Loc.
Arlington, TX
Mine came in email today as a pdf file.

Your vehicle identification number U15GLL82997, decodes as follows:
U15 1971 Ford Bronco (4x4) U-100 Wagon
G 302 CID 8 Cylinder 2V Engine
L Manufactured at the Michigan Truck Assembly Plant
L82997 Consecutive Unit Number

This vehicle was produced 06/03/1971 with the following options:
• 92” Wheelbase
• Red Exterior Paint Color (Paint Code: T)
• Standard Cab
• Parchment-Rosette Bronco Interior Trim
Color
• Bronco Rear Seat
• Skid Plates
• Ford 3-Speed Manual Transmission
• 4.11 Limited Slip Rear Axle Ratio – 2780#
Ford
• Locking Dana Front Axle
• G78 x 15B Belted BSW Tubeless Single
Mud and Snow Tread Tires
• Free Running Front Hubs
• Headlining
• 850 Pound Capacity Front Spring

Production figures:
• 19,784 Total Ford Bronco’s produced
• 18,281 Ford Bronco Wagon
• 1,503 Ford Bronco Pick-Ups

So does anyone have a picture of what Parchment-Rosette Bronco Interior Trim color looks like??;D

KS.76Sport

Loc.
Wichita, KS.
Called and called multiple times over 5 months, got the same story every time "still processing" "will re-submit" etc. Cancelled the order and got my money back. Kinda bummed too, I really wanted one :(

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Called and called multiple times over 5 months, got the same story every time "still processing" "will re-submit" etc. Cancelled the order and got my money back. Kinda bummed too, I really wanted one :(

Try ordering a Marti report. Sounds like Ford is finally offering the same thing that Marti has been offering for years (deluxe reports) but Ford is charging a few more bucks for each. Also, the Marti report site shows 10-14 day turnaround for Broncos/Trucks versus 6 weeks from Ford.

https://www.martiauto.com/reports2.cfm

broncodriver99

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Glen Allen, VA
Try ordering a Marti report. Sounds like Ford is finally offering the same thing that Marti has been offering for years (deluxe reports) but Ford is charging a few more bucks for each. Also, the Marti report site shows 10-14 day turnaround for Broncos/Trucks versus 6 weeks from Ford.

X2 I did the Marti report email PDF option and had it in a couple of days.

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
X2 I did the Marti report email PDF option and had it in a couple of days.

X3, the Deluxe Marti Report is the way to go. Much more info is included than the build sheet I got from Ford a while back when they were still free.

KS.76Sport

Loc.
Wichita, KS.

That sounds much better. Thanks for the info, I'll check it out.

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
This thread reminded me that I needed to order a replacement door jamb tag from Marti. I had to destroy mine when I prepped for paint a couple of years ago.

I ordered a deluxe Marti report at the same time. I'll post back to let everyone know how long they take to arrive.

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
My deluxe Marti report just arrived via email. I ordered it 4 days ago. Pretty good turnaround!

I had no idea that my Bronco was originally Saddle Tan. I always assumed blue because that's the only color I've ever uncovered while doing all my bodywork. Interesting.

Attachments

• Image1.gif
    Image1.gif
    68.2 KB · Views: 119

WheelHorse

Bronco Guru
Has anyone else experienced a delay in receiving a Marti report via email?

I checked my spam and the original sales@ marti came through with no problems from my receipt, but I've been anxiously awaiting my report.