• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Free Ford Build Sheet

krisbassett

I just ordered mine also!! They said the research dept would be calling me in 2 days to let me know how long it would take!! They also said if it would of been a 66 instead of a 67 that the process would be much longer.

Mongonius

Loc.
Cajun in Texas
Build Sheet

I got my build sheet in the mail a couple of weeks ago.

* Ford U-100 (Pickup)
* 302" CID, * Cylinder Engine
* Manufactured in Michigan Truck Plant
* Consecutive unit # P13706
* 92" Wheelbase
* Hot Ginger Metallic Exterior Paint Color (Hot Ginger like on Gilligan's Island?)
* Parchment Interior Trim Color
* 3-Speed Ford Manual Transmission
* 3.50 Limited Slip Rear Axle Ratio
* E78x15" Belted BSW Tires
* Radio
* District Sales Office: Memphis

My Bronco's birthday is 4/27/72

Looking forward to her Rebirth day.

adnedarn

Just ordered mine! Spoke with Karen at the first number, then she transfered me to Terry Linn? at the research department. She verified the information I gave to Karen and said she would transfer my request to the archives department and I should see my build sheet in 4-6 weeks. Woot! Thanks for the information to get me in contact with this, it will be neat to see and have!

Andrew

adnedarn

Got mine today!
Andrew

_73+Bronco+build+sheet+web.jpg

adnedarn

Interesting too that I called in to get my sheet the day prior it's b-day, don't you think?! ;)
Andrew

OP
OP
astark

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Way cool adnedarn, you even got power steering, the mud snow thread tires and AM radio. I would be interested in what your Bronco is like today, some thirty eight years later %)

hannibal61577

Loc.
BOISE
I think this is a real cool service that Ford offers - pretty darn neat. I also got my build sheet in the mail today, exactly 3 weeks after I ordered it. Thanks for the heads up on this! ;D

buildsheet.jpg

adnedarn

astark Just see my signature to see it currently ;) and the work I'm doing (actually front clip is off right now, but that's not listed up there yet. :X )
Nice hannibal61577! You're was done by the guy I had talked to :p I kinda wish my color would have been something other than white. LOL
Andrew

Viperwolf1

Contributor
electron whisperer
I think this is a real cool service that Ford offers - pretty darn neat. I also got my build sheet in the mail today, exactly 3 weeks after I ordered it. Thanks for the heads up on this! ;D

Just be aware these things typically have mistakes on them. Your sheet lists the wrong assembly plant.

OP
OP
astark

astark

Contributor
Bronco God

Wow, you got the radiator shutters on yours at build, not very common and way cool too ;D

Kyle.malone

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Norman, OK
I found my original window sticker.. Here's a almost after pic.

Attachments

• Bronco Window Sticker.jpg
    Bronco Window Sticker.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 75
  • bronco with roll cage welded up.jpg
    bronco with roll cage welded up.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 294
OP
OP
astark

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Way cool Kyle, you wont see many widow stickers like that anymore :cool:

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
JUST found mine last night:
U15 1973 U-100
G 302" CID 2V-8 Cylinder engine
L Manufactured at our Michigan Truck Assembly Plant

92" wheel base G78x15/Belted BSW tires
Hot Ginger Metallic Paint Swing away tire carrier
Parchment/Ginger Interior Left hand outside mirror
Bronco rear seat AM radio
Skid plates Hand control throttle
3 speed Ford manual trans. Auxilary Tank with skid plate
3.50 limited slip rear axle

yep, looks just like the description!!!!!

Attachments

• DSC_0174.JPG
    DSC_0174.JPG
    151.5 KB · Views: 14
  • KG2.jpg
    KG2.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 13