• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Frostbite 2008 Pictures (Bronco guys)

YellowBronc

Bronco God
Here's some pics I took during our trail rides today. Weather was a bit cold. I guess that's why it's called "Frostbite", right?

Anyway................let the photo show begin...........

First few are of Gordon B tackling a tough ledge at the top of the trail.

I'll let the last two pictures explain themselves as Muddford rips parts from his Bronco on obstacles.

Attachments

• gordon1.jpg
    gordon1.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 123
  • gordon2.jpg
    gordon2.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 83
  • gordon3.jpg
    gordon3.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 135
  • gordon4.jpg
    gordon4.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 143
  • mudd1.jpg
    mudd1.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 145
  • mudd2.jpg
    mudd2.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 183
OP
OP
YellowBronc

YellowBronc

Bronco God
Here's a few of Brandon showing us a Bronco ballet move.

Attachments

• brandon4.jpg
    brandon4.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 116
  • brandon3.jpg
    brandon3.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 115
  • brandon2.jpg
    brandon2.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 116
  • brandon1.jpg
    brandon1.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 88
OP
OP
YellowBronc

YellowBronc

Bronco God
..........and the Howiebilt showing no fear.

Attachments

• howie4.jpg
    howie4.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 152
  • howie3.jpg
    howie3.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 76
  • howie2.jpg
    howie2.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 100
  • howie1.jpg
    howie1.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 135

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Looks like fun, no mud or short pants but it still looks like fun.

oh2bnok

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Olathe, KS
Looks like alot of fun. Did it snow down there on saturday night. We got almost 3 in in Olathe.

joe

Bronco Guru
cool pics!

hey Mud, i did'nt know those tanks were portable ;D

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
hum, I didn't see no 'short pants' and I personally know that if Howie
has on a jacket & hat......it must'a been COLD!
Sorry we missed all the fun :cry: - and here's hoping that no one
gets sick.
Thanks for sharing the pics .....enjoying those is better than
nothing at all.
Hope everyone is home safe & sound.
Maybe we can be healthy for Frostbite '09%)

howiebilt

Bronco Buddah
Loc.
Newton
Made it home safe and sound ... turns out , I could have stayed home and had better weather :cool: :cool: :cool:

We still had fun and looking forward to doing some more trails at Kansas Rocks Park ;)

We missed ya Christine & Floyd ... but you were better off staying home and getting over your flu ;) instead of being out in that kind of weather all day :eek:

I had fun wheeling with everybody ... I was begging Don to go easy on his bronco because he didn't trailer there, but it fell on deaf ears and he gave that bronco a floggin' and still drove it home ;D ;D
I was surprised to see Gordon on the trails with his trailer queen show bronco ... Just Kidding ... he was beatin' the crap out of it too:eek:
Of course Mud was there showing everybody how to inspect your stock fuel tank for pinholes and trail damage the easy way :eek: :eek: :eek:

howiebilt

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Looks like alot of fun. Did it snow down there on saturday night. We got almost 3 in in Olathe.

It was sleeting towards the end of the day "just a little bit", a little harder when we left around 6pm.

Ran into the snow/sleet mix on the way home though.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
The Arrival

Bitter Cold Morning (parking lot was a sheet of ice)

Attachments

• 2734.jpg
    2734.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 41
  • 2735.jpg
    2735.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 56
  • 2739.jpg
    2739.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 20
  • 2741.jpg
    2741.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 44
  • 2742.jpg
    2742.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 64
  • 2744.jpg
    2744.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 44
  • 2745.jpg
    2745.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 66

INPHOBIC

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Kansas City, KS
Thanks for everyone that came down! I sure had a great time and really this was one of the easier events I have put on. We are working on our list for making things better next year. Of course everyone wanted no mud for this year and now they complain about that. I dunno! HAHA! So no mud and no sleet/ice.. It's getting demanding around here! I'll have updates on official numbers and things like that for you guys as soon as I hear them, but it was very very cool to have the bronco numbers that we had. Thanks again guys and we'll se you at Howiepalooza soon! Hopefully warmer and with the bronco this time!
Jake

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Thanks for everyone that came down! I sure had a great time and really this was one of the easier events I have put on. We are working on our list for making things better next year. Of course everyone wanted no mud for this year and now they complain about that. I dunno! HAHA! So no mud and no sleet/ice.. It's getting demanding around here! I'll have updates on official numbers and things like that for you guys as soon as I hear them, but it was very very cool to have the bronco numbers that we had. Thanks again guys and we'll se you at Howiepalooza soon! Hopefully warmer and with the bronco this time!
Jake

Thanks Jake for everything. Kids had a Blast as well. ;)