• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Fuel selector switch in dash

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have searched and searched for the nut that holds the bezel on the front of this switch. None of the Bronco vendors or Ford dealers could come up with one. I finally found one that would work at the Ford Tractor dealership (New Holland). It is packaged by CNH Original Parts and the part# is LB701506.

Just thought I would share so if anyone else was in need.

msuforeman

All you would have had to do is tell me and I would have given you mine. I sure don't need it.

%)

OP
OP
JWMcCrary

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
msuforeman said:
All you would have had to do is tell me and I would have given you mine. I sure don't need it.

%)

I wish I had...I thought yours came stock with only one tank.