• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Fuse Panel

vap13

Okay, I have not posted for awhile but after a long break I started on the 76 EB again. My wiring harness is in good shape but not the fuse block. I bought the small Centec fuse panel and started to identify all the wires on the old panel. Is there not an accessory wire from the ignition switch? When I switch to ACC. the same terminal is hot on the back of the fuse panel as when your in IGN. position.The Centec has a post for Bat. Ign. and Acc. The instrument panel wire looks like it goes in and back out the same fuse and not fed off the panel. What did you all do for the accessory post on your fuse panels? Sorry for the long post.
Paul

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
Well i'm gong to give ypu a tp the top spmeone will answer I'm sure ..only one I remember is that the big brown wire is for the heater fuze ....I think it and another hot lead share a comand ground ...

OP
OP
V

vap13

Thanks for the reply Pappit, I figured out where all the wires go,its just that it seems there is no seperate ACC. feed to the fuse block off the ignition switch. If the switch is in the on position or ACC. the same point on the back of the fuse block is hot. I guess my question should be, when you are switched to ACC. are the same things powered as when in the on position.Thanks - Paul