• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Gear Banger Trail Edition Mass Buy

trailbound

jack
i know we're coming down to the wire here. what would happen if i ran the shifter in stock height with my 2"BL? Would it free up some interior space under the dash? The tunnel contours away, so would it just hug the floor and not interfere with the opperation of the shifter?
Just some thoughts thanks,
Justin

GumbyBronco

I'm in. Any chance of getting one even simpler with a steel bar as the shifter link instead of aluminum?

OP
OP
IronBenderII

IronBenderII

I updated the list for those that told me how much body lift they have. For those that didn't, please post up w/ how much body lift you're running and I'll update the list.

This is the last day that for the mass buy, please post up if you want in. I'll be posting tonight that will be the "line in the sand".

Thanks everybody...

Jack

daddyg

Bronco Parts Collector
Loc.
Toney,AL
Do we have to know up front how much body lift we have? I haven't installed my body lift yet but I am going with 2 inches..

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
I think it is adjustable (as he said in an earlier post) but I think he is setting them up initially for whatever you have.

david heater

Loc.
Westminster,Co
Jack,

I'm not able to get you the pictures of the three other gear sticks the twin sticked 20 and the cold duck. I'm out on the east coast right now, I had to bend the np stick to the right about 2-1/2 inches to get it to fit between the sticks.
oh and mine has a 2" lift on it now

Thanks