• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Gear Banger Trail Edition Mass Buy

FerrumCampitor

Loc.
Hutchinson, MN
Jack I don't have a body lift per se. But I bought my body mounts from a guy off the EBML several years back and they are taller than stock body mounts. So in essence, I guess you could say I have a 1/2"-3/4" body lift. And I have no intentions of adding a body lift.
-Alex

Riss

Loc.
Birdsboro, Pa.
Jack, I'm on the list in two places,to avoid any confusion I want one shifter with no body lift. Thanks again.

OP
OP
IronBenderII

IronBenderII

Hi guys, sorry had a busy day @ work. I'll be PM'ing each of you tomorrow with a special part number to order through Wild Horses. Wild Horses will take your cc number but won't charge you until they ship. Thanks again...

Jack

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Hey Jack, I really appreciate you giving us this opportunity, you guys do good work and this has been nice to have a cool product made simpler (and cheaper) for our rigs.

OP
OP
IronBenderII

IronBenderII

Hey Jack, I really appreciate you giving us this opportunity, you guys do good work and this has been nice to have a cool product made simpler (and cheaper) for our rigs.

No, THANK YOU GUYS! I realize you guys put a lot of trust into us and we take that responsibility seriously. We've had nothing but good feedback from our shifters, if anybody needs help, has questions, whatever, please contact me directly at ironbenderii@yahoo.com and we'll get you taken care of one way or another.

I sent PM's to everybody on the list with instructions, please follow these instructions quickly so we can get everything finalized and get the order moving.

Thanks again everybody!!

Jack

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Guys, talked to Mark at WH and he said to wait till Monday for them to get everything sorted out on their end regarding taking care of your order.

Mark@Wildhorses

Guys, talked to Mark at WH and he said to wait till Monday for them to get everything sorted out on their end regarding taking care of your order.

Actually I stand corrected. I should have taken the order, then we could save it in our system to be processed upon receipt of the buy list. Sorry about that PDX, but we had just gotten off the phone not more than 10 minutes before you called, so we were still working the bugs out on our end.
If you want call, ask for me and I'll take care of you right away.

Mark@Wildhorses

XT700

Loc.
Brownsville
Oops! Jumped the gun, already place my order. The order taker(James) was confused at first but we quickly sorted through it and mine is apparently the first order.;D Been waiting to place a big order, everything except the shifter is in stock and shipping today. Have always had good luck with WH.

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Actually I stand corrected. I should have taken the order, then we could save it in our system to be processed upon receipt of the buy list. Sorry about that PDX, but we had just gotten off the phone not more than 10 minutes before you called, so we were still working the bugs out on our end.
If you want call, ask for me and I'll take care of you right away.

Mark@Wildhorses

I'm just too fast...or is it that I dont have enough to do?! haha Mark took my order with great customer service as usual. Now I just gotta get me an np435 %) %) %)

Mark@Wildhorses

I'm just too fast...or is it that I dont have enough to do?! haha Mark took my order with great customer service as usual. Now I just gotta get me an np435 %) %) %)

Hey PDX, I have one in stock, rebuilt complete with adapter. Since your coming down this way, you could pick it up and save on shipping (But again, you'll have to pay the taxes though).

It was nice talking to you.......................

Mark@Wildhorses

FerrumCampitor

Loc.
Hutchinson, MN
Now I just gotta get me an np435 %) %) %)

Mine (that I just put in) developed a NASTY noise last night as I took it off the trailer.:( Sounded like misaligned gears barely meshing together as it moved. I babied it into the garage and parked it since it was late. I'll look at it this weekend and HOPEFULLY I wont have to take it back out to fix it. Cause if I do, I'll have a real nice shfter wth nothing to put it on for a while!:cry: