• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Hanson Mass buy... buyers only!

ctowery

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Wellington Nevada
Need your help guys, since the vast majority of you are sitting on the fence waiting for enough bumpers to be ordered...We are not their for the best price!

Lets assume that we are at the best price level..if now your ready to by would you post here for all to see and then maybe WE will have the #'s for the best price and you all will get off the fence and PM me with a order.

Sound fair.

Thanks for your help, Cary

CDOG

Loc.
Tucson
I would be in for a front basic, bare steel but I havn't gotten a price yet and I cant reach them to find out about a 35" tire on their carrier. I will continue to call them and inquire. I am only on the fence because I havnt gotten any price yet, low order or high order numbers.

Salgood

Loc.
Kalispell
I'm in on the the front and the rear as discussed!! Does this count as two for the mass buy?? Are these going to be shipped directly from Hanson??

BC

CDOG

Loc.
Tucson
I just got off the phone with Hanson's and they said the rear tire carrier would be fine up to a 36" tire. They have noticed some vibration on tires larger than 33" while driving on California roads. A 35" should be fine.

OP
OP
C

ctowery

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Wellington Nevada
Salgood said:
I'm in on the the front and the rear as discussed!! Does this count as two for the mass buy?? Are these going to be shipped directly from Hanson??

BC

Thanks!! Yes that counts as 2, its bumpers guys not people .

Shipping...couple of different ways it could be handled..one way is direct from the shop in Oakhurst or some may go to Salinas and then ship . Once we know who, how many, zips then we can look at ways to group shipments for those of you that are in the same area( if you wish) to save on shipping. I will try to get ya the best possible rates I can. Remember residential trucking rates add $$$$, so try to come up with a commercial address to ship to.

Thanks, cary

69Sport

Loc.
ST. Louis
Hanson Mass Buy

I am in for a PC front for sure, and maybe a back with carrier I just have to get a few questions answered from the hanson guys early this week as far as the A Frame and the Square set up goes. Does any on know how much a liscense plate in the stock location will be covered up with a 35" on the A Frame or the Square carrier. I would like to keep it in the stock location if it can be seen. Thanks 69sport

OP
OP
C

ctowery

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Wellington Nevada
Great;D We are over the magic number so all ya guys who been waiting nows your change..you will never get them at this price again!

If we can group some of these bumpers to a central location...we can save allot on the shipping so lets post up your city's and see where everyone is at and explore the possibility's

Thanks, Cary

Brewbro21

I'm in for a pre-runner front, and a square rear? shipped to either Steamboat CO, or Cheyenne Wy.

tim70

Loc.
SF Bay, CA
I'm in ...

Rear w/spindle (FEB4102) w/black powdercoat
Square Frame Tire Carrier (CTC5) w/ black powdercoat.

Shipping to 94578 or nearby

Thanks, Tim

Last edited:

doran4x

Contributor
I would be in for one front basic bare with the Warn 8274 plate. Pricing?

Los Angeles 90272

Thanks,

Tom

OP
OP
C

ctowery

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Wellington Nevada
Everyone please PM me with your order. Need name, address,Phone#, ZIPS
Exactly what your ordering, Bare or black, any extras like Max-Ax etc.
Shipping address...is it commercial or residential, will you need a tail gate delivery$$$,
If residental you must meet truck or they won't deliver$$$$. I will find out were the terminal is and give you the option to pick up your order their...will save ya $$$$$

I will confirm prices and delivery costs to you and then give you how to pay etc.

Thanks for the orders!

Cary

OP
OP
C

ctowery

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Wellington Nevada
Anyone waiting for a shipping quote..please send a request stating what you want and the zip again.

Sorry:( but to many inquires and I know I have missed a few.

I am checking shipping today for...Doran4x, T Burke, Benzo, Jdevon, RJb69, salgood, Tim70

Thanks, cary