• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Help evaluating this rig and is this rig really a '75?

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I wonder if Icon found the same issues we discussed here? Sure was a quick flip. I still have questions and wonder if Icon didn't get burned and didn't turn and quickly flip this? But I never called the first seller to inquire, or to call him out on his facts, so I don't know it's not all that he represented. With the questions I had or issues it had I would never have thought of it as a $45K EB.

Thanks for finding this info and updated this thread.

I noted a few of them in my reply to one of his postings on FB. I think Jonathan reaches an additional demographic that probably doesn't know or care about things like us. They'll buy it simply because he says it's a nice truck.

Todd Z.

Slowleak

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Georgia
Yup.... Somebody is happy as can be right now. He is telling all his buddies about the great deal he got on a low mileage all original Bronco that was too nice for ICON to modify..... that's ok, the price tag on mine just went up a little more.

k13evin

Loc.
Chattanooga
Yup.... Somebody is happy as can be right now. He is telling all his buddies about the great deal he got on a low mileage all original Bronco that was too nice for ICON to modify..... that's ok, the price tag on mine just went up a little more.

Right! All 4 of mine just shot up. Even the ones not done ;D